TOKYO, January 26, 2011 - In a proposal released on Jan.
DAVOS, Switzerland, January 26, 2011 - More than 90 percent of senior executives across 22 countries say their organization's success depends on managing today's complex business issues, primarily the regulatory landscape and information management, but less than half believe the actions they are taking to manage complexity have been very effective, says a new study from KPMG International.
SEATTLE and ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, January 26, 2011 - His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, and Bill Gates, Co-Chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, announced today they are working together to provide life-saving vaccinations to children in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
MENLO PARK, California, January 26, 2011 - Protiviti Inc.
DAVOS, Switzerland, January 26, 2011 - At the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, WISeKey, a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company, launched its WISeID Personal Data Protector, a unique application for the protection of personal data and personal identifiable information (PII).
- Recommended Cash Offer by MMS UK Holdings Limited, a Publicis Group Company, for Chemistry Communications Group plc
- Rapiscan(R) (regadenoson) is the First Selective A2A Adenosine Receptor Agonist to Receive EU Commission Licence to Aid CAD Diagnosis
- e-con Systems Announces Android Support for its Camera Daughter Boards
- Publicis Groupe Proposes to Acquire Chemistry Through a Recommended Cash Offer
- AdMonsters Launches OPS London
- Truvo to resell NAVTEQ Direct Access(TM) to local businesses wanting more exposure on the NAVTEQ map-used more than 100 million times a day by users worldwide
- Drewberry Insurance Reveals the UK's Riskiest Jobs for Illness and Injury
- No Power, No Chairs, and Other Office Move Catastrophes
- The Climate Index Declines and the Future Anticipation Cools Down
- Searching for a Greener Flight? The new Directflights.com Site can now Find the Most Carbon-Friendly and Cheapest Flights
- Round-the-World Travellers to Build in a Community Project to Plans
- Kornit Digital to Launch its New Kornit Avalanche 951 Printer at Communiquez Tex 2011 Event
- Leader in Flow Collection and Analysis to Share Best Practices for Harnessing the Power of NetFlow
- QPS Expands Phase 1 and Bioanalytical Capability by Acquisition of Bioserve, India
- Ricoh Europe Supports CIOs to Become Powerful Strategic Advisors
- Davos: Russian Government Calls for International Partners in $15bn Development of Ski Tourism in North Caucasus
- Single Sign-On and Security Automation Support Compliance and Simplified IT Management
- Dassault Falcon to Provide On-Site Support at the World Economic Forum
- Novacem Closes GBP1.6m Investment Round; Laing O'Rourke Joins Investor Group
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced
- Annual results 2010: Union Bancaire Privee Achieves net Profits of CHF 216 Million as it Implements its new Private Banking and Asset Management Strategies
- Locayta Launches "Locayta Shop Window" Shopping Widget for Online Retailers
- Payment Processing and Settlement Services Now Also Available to Newly Founded Italian Shopping TV Station QVC Italia
- WISeKey Promotes Digital Security at the 5th Global Competitiveness Forum in Riyadh
- Dassault Aviation Evaluates Laminar Designs in Flight as part of Europe's Clean Sky Research Program
- Begin the Rap About Gangs at Junior School
- Allianz Insurance Plc Selects Ericom Blaze to Improve Virtual Desktop (VDI) Performance and User Productivity
- Virgin Trains to the Rescue for Stranded WSMR Passengers
- Tadawul FX Receives World Finance Top 100 Award and Launches French Website
- Babylon Launches the Brand New Babylon 9 Giving Users Access to a Translation Community, New Features Including Proofreading and More
- Reverse Liposuction "set to end World Poverty"
- 2010 Production of 76.0 Million Pounds of Copper in Concentrates
- Abbott Reports Double-Digit Sales and Ongoing Earnings Growth in Fourth Quarter; Issues Strong Ongoing Earnings Outlook for 2011
- Growth continues for Duck Creek with strong 2010 sales following 2009 pace.
- Leading Global Carrier to Launch Card Program for Corporate Clients