LONDON, July 1, 2011 - On the back of two Handbag.com awards for Best Vintage Site and Best New Fashion Site, ASOS Marketplace announces plans to grow their digital platform to include sellers from around the globe, extending from the current business model featuring UK based boutiques and individual sellers only.
ROMFORD, England, July 1, 2011 - With so many tennis venues throughout the country, your love of tennis doesn't have to end when Wimbledon does.
ROMFORD, England, July 1, 2011 - Ibiza's combination of day time parties and family friendly amenities make it the ideal destination for young, trendy mums says Beat The Brochure Online travel provider Beat The Brochure is touting Ibiza as the next big holiday hot spot for young mums who want to enjoy themselves, but also want to keep their little ones happy and safe.
OXFORD, England, July 1, 2011 - Awards won for Most Effective Benefits Strategy, Best Use of CSR in HR and Most Effective Total Reward Strategy RS Components (RS) the world's leading high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products and the trading brand of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), has won multiple awards for its innovation and best practice in human resources (HR).
NEWCASTLE, England, July 1, 2011 - According to ULookUBook.com British visitors return to Spain year after year, this news comes as the country increases its projected tourism figures Online travel experts, ULookUBook.com, who offer all inclusive holidays to Spain, say that their customers are returning to the country year after year.
- FXDD Joins Dukascopy Bank SA in a White Label Partnership
- StratoGen Sees Growth Accelerate in Private Cloud Deployments
- German Cleantech Addresses Water Scarcity
- On the Beach: Mediterranean Summer Holidays Heat Up
- Cargill Reveals the Name of the World’s Largest Kite-Powered Vessel
- Powwownow: Teleworking Proven To Increase Productivity by 20%
- For Investment, Certainty is Scarce
- Taleo Completes Jobpartners Acquisition
- WorldSpreads Group plc - Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 March 2011
- Tesla Roadster Breaks Ground by Recording Time at Goodwood
- The GADA Group Ltd. ("GADA") Welcomes its new Shareholder, RBS Equity Finance ("RBEF")
- Luxury in Croatia: New Falkensteiner Hotel Opens
- PA Consulting Group Leads the Debate on Cyber Security, the Insider Threat and Strategic Protective Monitoring
- China Sunergy to Hold Annual General Meeting on August 25, 2011
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. Assumes Management of Al Bustan Palace in Muscat, Oman
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Stena Line Buoyant With New Routes Clearance
- Trade Nine Types of Financial Markets with City Index
- CEO of Dahabshiil Gives Keynote Speech on Global Money Transfer and Telecoms Industries at the University of Oxford
- Majestic Tall Ships sail Into Ireland’s Party of the Year
- World Finance Magazine to Reward Success and Innovation in the Technology Industry
- Shire Files Lawsuits Against Sandoz and Amneal for Infringement of VYVANSE (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Patents
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- NeuroTherm Acquires ArthroCare’s Parallax and Contour Product Lines
- TV Licensing: Millions of Sports Fans to Tune in
- Daniel Hogan and Red Bull Settle Lawsuit
- You’re so moneysupermarket - Latest Campaign From Leading Price Comparison Site
- Northrop Grumman Highlights International Security Capabilities at BRIDEX, Brunei
- Northrop Grumman Discusses Cyber Security at BRIDEX Exhibition and Conference, Brunei
- New Swedish Traceability Technology Can Revolutionize the Global Forestry Industry
- Robert W. Jordan Returns to Region as Partner in Charge — Middle East Offices for Baker Botts L.L.P.
- ThromboGenics to Present Results of Second Phase III Trial of Microplasmin at the 28th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) and the 10th EURETINA Congress
- Eventsv.com Offers Users More Tickets to Events Near Them
- American Sugar Refining to Acquire Tate & Lyle's European Sugar Operations