LIVERPOOL, England, July 4, 2011 - FASHION fan, Coleen Rooney, has launched her latest collection for online retailer, Littlewoods.com.
LONDON, July 4, 2011 - You are invited to defeat the Park Inn hotel manager in a game of "4 keys in a row".
WETTENBERG, Germany, July 4, 2011 - PVA TePla Group, a leading manufacturer of silicon crystallization systems and of vacuum and high-temperature systems, has developed the "CGS Lab", a technologically innovative crystal-growing system on a laboratory scale.
LONDON, July 4, 2011 - For the past 100 years Women's Wear Daily (WWD) has been the voice of authority for the fashion, beauty and retail industries.
LONDON, July 4, 2011 - A HomeExchange member is hoping to swap her UK home with a home on Martha's Vineyard-a tiny islandoff the south of Cape Cod in New England, USA in a year's time when the Olympics comes to London in July 2012.
- Global Crossing Selected as Supplier for New Public Sector Managed Voice and Data Network
- The First Worldwide Anti-PowerPoint-Party Founded (APPP)
- Murmann Publishing House Launches European Book Project - Polemic Appears in Seven Languages
- Saxo Bank Named Best Forex Broker in Northern Europe and Best White Label Solution Provider
- New Legal Services Action Plan Welcomed by TheCityUK
- Rewarding Customers - It’s Simples!
- New Initiative Into Cloud Based Learning as Industry Reports Businesses’ Indifference
- Ansell Limited Acquires Sandel Medical Industries LLC, an Innovator in Surgical Safety Solutions
- Financial Trading and New IPOs
- Saving Power With Wireless Motion- and Temperature Sensors
- VSI’s Night Vision Cueing and Display (NVCD) Makes First Operational Flight
- Swiss Photovoltaic Excellence for UK
- New Research Reveals a Clear Opportunity for Mobile Loyalty Reward Programmes to Capitalise on Consumer Interest and Create a Bigger Impact in Africa
- H. Samuel Announces Launch of the Entire UK GUESS Watch Collection Online
- ‘The Expenditure on Solar Power Photovoltaic Output in 2011 Will Reach $50.62bn’ Says Visiongain Report
- ‘Visiongain Celebrates its Thirteenth Anniversary This Month With Free Report Licence Upgrade Offer’ Says Commercial Director
- IG South Africa Cuts Commission Rates
- Three Students Clinch Dream "Global Internships", Chosen From Over 19,000 Candidates
- Amazon to Acquire The Book Depository
- The British Institute of Technology and E-commerce : BRITISH SCHOLARSHIPS
- UEBT and UBM Launch Biodiversity in Food Awards 2011
- Merck Serono Received European Approval for Three Pre-filled, Ready-To-Use Pen Injectors for Fertility Treatment
- Watch Foster the People’s ‘Pumped Up Kicks’ in Full on MUZU.tv
- Document Management and Imaging Software Specialist, Eclipse Group, Wins Version One’s ‘New Business Partner of the Year 2011′ Award
- Health Robotics Holds Partner Award Ceremonies and Annual Training for its Worldwide Distribution Network
- ‘Worldwide Government Spending on Military Video Surveillance Systems Will Reach $8.09bn in 2011.’ Says Visiongain Defence Report
- Arab Spring May Bring Unseasonal Cheer to London Property Market, But do Fools Rush in?
- Commonwealth Law Ministers to Hold Triennial Meeting in Australia
- Happy Homeowners Boast About Property Value
- Holidaying Brits Risk Hefty Medical Bills by Travelling Without an EHIC
- Kuoni Scores Joint Top Place in the Recent Which? Survey
- Summer Colour Hits House of Fraser
- Mirial Launches ClearSea in the Cloud
- Brits Lose out on GBP2.2 Billion by not Checking their Current Account Rates
- Aer Lingus Announces One Million Seat Sale