AMSTERDAM, July 6, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today announced the appointment of Dr.
BIRMINGHAM, England, July 6, 2011 - The case of a cook badly burnt in an accident at work demonstrates the dangers for workers from proposed government cuts to health and safety cover and from changes "to no win-no fee" arrangements - say Birmingham based DBS Law.
MOSCOW, July 6, 2011 - Lonestate Assets Ltd ("Lonestate"), a company controlled by Anatoly Mitroshin, announces that it has agreed to purchase 51% in OOO Kolmar ("Kolmar"), the Siberian coal mining company from existing shareholders, represented by InterGeo.
LONDON, July 6, 2011 - Study of used car values around the UK reveals mixed economic outlook and varied consumer confidence Used car prices are a better short term indicator or economic outlook than house prices The latest used car prices study by UsedCarExpert.co.uk has revealed a mixed economic outlook for the UK.
DUBAI, UAE, July 6, 2011 - As the passenger and air cargo traffic in the Middle East rises by 17% and 30% respectively in 2010, previous incidents such as the Domodedovo airport suicide bombing in January 2011 in Russia and the air cargo bomb posted from Yemen in October 2010 demonstrate that the aviation industry is still a top target for terrorists.
- Online Diamond Jeweler Raises EUR 2.8 Million Fresh Capital
- BWI Service Alliance Expands Their Watch4net APG Installation
- Czech Flag for Green, Fast Cars
- Flavour Transforming Sweets Given The Magic Circle Stamp of Approval
- ClearOne Broadens Its Worldwide StreamNet Sales Services with New UK Toll-free Support
- Volante Earns 2011 SWIFT Label for SWIFTReady Messaging Data Services
- Retail Analytics Leader to Host a Conference in Dubai for Top Retailers
- ET Solar Announces US$50 Million Private Equity Placement
- Vantia Therapeutics Raises 4 Million to Fund Clinical Development of its Lead Compounds
- Consumers Missing Out On Travel Insurance Benefits Says Comparethemarket.Com
- Anite Takes LTE Data Performance to the Next Level
- Inmarsat Announces Appointment of Rupert Pearce as CEO From 1 January 2012
- London Revealed as Europe’s Most Exciting City
- Skyline Diagnostics Establishes Research Collaboration With Janssen
- Objet Continues to Revolutionize Rapid Prototyping; Reveals Newest Multi-Material 3D Printer, the Compact Objet260 Connex
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Ashoka’s Changemakers Launch "Making More Health" Competition
- Merger Creates a Global Compliance and Reporting Firm
- UK Biotech Company Leading Fight to Cure E. coli
- Maris Interiors Launches Free Office Relocation Seminars
- TripAdvisor Becomes First Meta-Search to Integrate Full Rail Networks With Flights Internationally
- SnapLogic Builds Automated Data Quality Into Cloud Integration
- Cisco Extends Partnership With SDL to Improve its Global Information Management Processes
- Capstone Second Quarter Production Results
- TMC435 has Received Fast Track Designation From the FDAandTMC435 Will be Studied in Combination WithPharmasset’s PSI-7977 for HCV genotype-1
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Offer Flower Show Visitors a Blooming Good Break
- Guoman’s The Royal Horseguards Launches Mini-tea
- MarketsandMarkets: MEA System Integration (SI) Services Market is Expected to Grow $10.34 Billion in 2016
- TheCityUK Reveals Value Outstanding in Global Bond Market in New Report
- New Conference to Focus on Indian Specialties Markets
- Barbados Tourism Authority Adds Regatta to VisitBarbados.org
- Pharma Packaging Market Responds Positively to New InnoPack Event
- ReportsnReports- Dental Imaging Equipment Markets of Brazil, Russia, India & China (BRIC) in 2011
- DLDwomen 2011: Second Innovation Conference a Great Success
- Sensor Network from IDENTEC SOLUTIONS Delivers High-Speed Noise Monitoring System at the Nrburgring Motorsport Complex
- Update: ICAP Patent Brokerage is Now Accepting Patent Submissions for Fall 2011 Live IP Auction November 17th in San Francisco, California