PARIS, June 1, 2011 - Main financial objectives for 2015: - Underlying earnings per share CAGR of 10% - Cumulative Euro 24 billion of Group operating Free Cash Flows from 2011 to 2015, of which Euro 11 billion in Life & Savings - 15% adjusted return on equity in 2015 - 25% debt gearing by 2015 - Euro 1.5 billion pre-tax cost savings in mature markets by 2015 AXA is hosting today an investor conference in Paris, during which the management team will present its strategic plan "Ambition AXA", focusing on financial and operational priorities for each of its business lines, Life & Savings, Property & Casualty, and Asset Management.
STOCKHOLM and PALO ALTO, California, June 1, 2011 - By using cloud technology from Google, online identity provider Svensk e-identitet and strong authentication company Yubico, Swedish schools are making significant cost savings while protecting the online identity for staff and students.
COPENHAGEN, June 1, 2011 - With AdPages from the digital marketing company Adform, it is now truly possible to merge traditional print media and online advertising.
AMSTERAM and IRVINE, California, June 1, 2011 - Agendia, a commercial-stage molecular cancer diagnostics company, announces today that it will present results from four completed and one ongoing study, at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
LONDON, June 1, 2011 - Managing Director at ISACO Paul Sutherland has announced today that his company has been approved and registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Shield Therapeutics Raises EUR8.2 Million From Inventages Venture Capital via Series A Institutional Round
- Etisalat's Smart Hub Expands Reach in Europe with Level 3
- Travelsoon.com: Social Media is the Future for the Travel Industry
- ULookUBook.com Customers Target Cheap Spanish Holidays
- Profits at iomart Group plc Rise by 618%
- The Canadian Department of National Defence Selects Autonomy's Meaning Based Computing Platform
- Eurostar Rises With RockTron
- Autonomy Records Manager Receives U.S. Department of Defense 5015.02 Records Management Certification
- How Superbrands are Provoking Religious Fervour
- Global Wind Day - Parachuting and Painting from Europe to the US, Australia to Uruguay
- Lapauw International Scoops Mega Contract with the BinLadin Group
- Habib Bank Reinforces Leadership Position With Misys BankFusion Equation
- MetaQuotes Launches Automated Trading Championship 2011
- Fraport Annual General Meeting 2011: Fraport on a Steady Course for Growth and Success Reports CEO Schulte
- Digital Life Academy Announces Fourth Selection - Carolin Frick of Germany
- Cutting-edge Innovations at IUFoST Conference in China
- ICIS Pricing Launches Weekly Regional Price Assessments for Asia Solar-Grade Polysilicon
- Ketchum Pleon Named One of UK's Top 10 Best Places to Work
- TripAdvisor Achieves Major Partnership Milestone
- Turkcell Introduces a Platform Open to all Banks Enabling Easiest Money Transfer and Payment Through Launch of Cep-T ParaCard with Garanti Bank
- IFE Services to Supply AirTanker With In-flight Entertainment
- London Remains a Magnet for Overseas Property Investors
- ReportsnReports- The Outlook for Medical Devices in South East Asia
- Cargill Completes Acquisition of German Chocolate Business
- Littlewoods Europe Launches new Range of Outdoor Toys
- Helic EDA Solutions in TSMC RF Reference Design Kit 3.0
- St. Petersburg International Economic Forum: The Definitive Platform on Russian and Emerging Market Economic Environments
- ALICE Supercomputer Runs Computationally Intensive Research With Panasas High Performance Storage
- Entrust Brings Together Physical, Logical and Mobile Authentication in One Software Platform With Updated Entrust IdentityGuard
- Chengdu has Become a Preferential Destination for IT Professionals
- The Power of Patient Voice: A United Europe Against Colorectal Cancer
- Oxfam Boosts Performance With Expand Networks Acceleration
- Tiffany Introduces True Love, the Website
- Health Robotics' i.v.STATION ONCO Expands Global Footprint With Dominican Republic's Macrotech Farmaceutica
- Electronic Market Maker GETCO Provides Investors With High Frequency Trading Tools by Launching Algorithm Focused on Micro-Executions