BANGALORE, India, June 23, 2011 - Jubilant Biosys Ltd., Bengaluru, based subsidiary of Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd., and AstraZeneca, today announced another successful delivery of an early stage milestone in the Pain therapeutic area.
LONDON, June 23, 2011 - SSON has united a group of top level Shared Services and Outsourcing professionals from around the Nordic region to help deliver a focused and highly relevant meeting.
HAMBURG, June 23, 2011 - RamaCity lets players build their own urban paradise Bigpoint's latest casual game appeals toa wide audience With the RamaCity Open Beta set to launch today, Bigpoint's building up its portfolio of fun and exciting games (www.bigpoint.com/).
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, June 23, 2011 - Aleris announced that it has signed a five-year contract to provide aluminum plate and sheet in a range of alloys to Airbus for its global programs.
LONDON and HAMBURG, June 23, 2011 - To address the increased attention on the Gulf of Guinea as an area of concern for piracy and maritime threats, the Nigerian Navy's Chief of Staff, Vice Admiral O.
- Stena Line, First in the World With Wind Power Onboard a Ferry
- UK’s First Two TomoTherapy TomoHD Systems Bring World Class Radiotherapy to Birmingham
- Canadian Paralympic Athletes Shoot Hoops in Trafalgar Square
- Media Advisory - KPMG International to Cut Through the Complexity of Tax at Amsterdam Summit
- Ekahau Embeds RTLS in Nordic ID RFID Readers to Add Location Tracking to Passive RFID Tags and Barcode
- Currys & PC World ‘KNOWHOW’ to Provide ‘Phews and Ahaahs’
- Alacrita Asks "Are We All Biotech Now?"
- Energy IT & Data Management Experts Convene for First Ever Digital Symposium
- PopCap Games Launches Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox LIVE on Windows Phone
- Leading Digital Agency Zeta Champion the Power of Collaboration
- Chris Brown and Justin Bieber ‘Next 2 You’ Released on Muzu.tv
- O2h to Provide Chemistry Support to Chromocell
- Cheapflights.co.uk Struts its Top 10 Picks for Parading Gay Rights
- Chris Brogan to Share his Views on Using Social Media in the Regulated Pharma Industry
- EF’s Breakthrough App for Kids Learning English, Ranks #1 Free Education App on iTunes
- VimpelCom Prices US$2.2 Billion Eurobonds
- Celebrate Mid-Summer Festival with DealExtreme
- Huawei Joins GSMA PathFinder Partner Programme
- Legal IQ’s Patent Survey Report
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Touchless Sensing Market to be Worth $3656.8 Million and Global Gesture Recognition Market Worth $625 Million by 2015
- Michelle Obama Wears ASOS AFRICA
- HostelBookers Summer Sale: Huge Discounts on Travel Accommodation
- Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Survey Report
- Uncertainty Breeds Benefits for Investment
- Elsevier and Ex Libris Group Announce Collaboration to Expand Discoverability of Scientific Content
- BioNeutral Starts Commercial Deployment of Its Ygiene 206 Sterilant and Ogiene Products Within Port Authority Facilities Using T.U.C.S. Cleaning Services
- ReportsnReports - Multitargeted Therapies: Promiscuous Drugs and Combination Therapies
- Economy Yields Cleaner Energy Practices
- Expedia and Kempinski Hotels Sign Global Partnership Agreement
- CORRECTION - Elsevier: Elsevier and Ex Libris Group Announce Collaboration to Expand Discoverability of Scientific Content
- New Scandinavian Music Streaming Survey by Aspiro Shows Youth are the Most Willing to pay
- Make the Most of Your Summer Holiday!
- Nijhuis Water Technology and Thecogas Biogastechniek Join Forces to Offer Leading AD Plant Technology
- MarketsandMarkets: China, USA and Germany Leads Global Water Treatment Chemicals Consumption in Soft Drinks Market with 50% share by 2015
- Virgin Holidays Opens the v-room Manchester