LONDON, June 9, 2011 - - New Initiative to Promote Networking and Best Practice Sharing Between Members Mindjet(R) (www.mindjet.com/), the leading provider of software and web-based applications for visually organising and managing information and ideas, has today announced the launch of its Customer VIP Club (info.mindjet.com/EU_Customer_VIP_Club.html).
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, and IRVINE, California, June 9, 2011 - Agendia, a commercial-stage molecular cancer diagnostics company, announces today that it has entered into a research collaboration with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the world's leading cancer centers and whose research program is considered one of the most productive in the world aimed solely at cancer, and the Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI) with the aim of improving diagnosis and treatment options of colorectal cancer patients.
ZURICH, June 9, 2011 - Inspired by the classic elegance of the 1930s? The retro swing of the 1950s? Or, perhaps, it's a futuristic vision of the 2020s that stirs your creativity? To view the Multimedia News Release, please click: multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/prne/polaroid/50506/ Polaroid Eyewear, a leader and pioneer in premium polarizing lenses and highly fashionable sunglasses since 1937, encourages students, professionals and design aficionados to design a unique pair of sunglasses inspired by trends from past or future decades - between 1930 and 2020.
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, June 9, 2011 - Avantium is proud to announce that it has successfully raised EUR 30 million to advance its breakthrough YXY technology for green building blocks.
LEATHERHEAD, England, June 9, 2011 - Priory Financial Highlights - Revenue up 14.0% to GBP76.1m (Q1 2010: GBP66.7m) - Adjusted EBITDA(i) up 5.0% to GBP21.2m (Q1 2010: GBP20.2m) - Cash generated from operations - GBP18.2m (Q1 2010: GBP11.9m) (i)Excludes exceptional non-recurring items and charges for future minimum rental increases.
- Bombay Sapphire Makes Imagination a Reality With a 3D Spectacular Projection on Iconic London Landmark
- Poll: Germans "Least Funny" Nation; Americans "Funniest"; Brits "not as Funny as They Think"
- Love for Israel Relief Fund Announces Plan to Help Rescue Israel's Collapsed Welfare System
- Let's Talk About Debt, Baby
- New Testing Service Ensures Imported Toy Safety
- Roke Launches Most Advanced Lawful Intercept and Cyber Probe
- Amgen Launches First International Oncology Website
- Ixonos Designs for Intel a Boutique app Store With Superior User Experiences
- Cheyne European Event Driven Fund Wins Best Event Driven Hedge Fund Category at the Hedge Funds Review European Performance Awards
- Eversheds Germany Expands Into Hamburg
- Markit to Provide First CFD Trade Reporting System to Saxo Bank
- Big Is Beautiful as Cruise Giant Tops Cruisers' Choice Awards
- John Hurt Receives Prestigious AoC Gold Award
- Telegent Expands Mobile TV Market with Internal Antenna and Entertainment Services Platform
- Hotwire.com Survey Reveals British Travel Booking Habits
- Eurail Summer Alert: Catch World Cup Soccer Excitement in Germany!
- CPhI Conference: Generics and Biosimilars Strategies EMEA
- MarketsandMarkets: Global LED Driver IC Market worth $4,424.0 Million by 2015
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends its Smart Grid Portfolio
- Most Global Executives Unsatisfied With Their Company's Level of Innovation, According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- TripAdvisor Survey Reveals British Traveller Mobile Device Habits
- American University of Central Asia and Mina Corp Announce New Pre-University Academy
- BUAV Launches Global Consumer Resource for Non-Animal Tested Cosmetics
- GSMA Announces mFarmer Initiative Fund
- Sandra Navidi Launches Beyond Global LLC International Financial Consultancy Based in New York
- Ukraine Getting Rid of its Stock of Enriched Uranium
- Mood Media Wins Contract With Aelia Duty-Free Retail Network
- Duluth Metals Announces 34.5 feet at 2.82% CuEq From Twin Metals New Drilling Results
- itelligence AG Opens SAP Application Support Center for Asia as Well as Branch in South China
- Anglo American Leads Business Community With Pledge to the UK Matching Fund for Immunisation to Support GAVI
- Statement Regarding the Trade Bank of Iraq
- Impact of 2012 Elections on Future of Europe's Stability and Energy Security
- Rising International Trade Confidence Offsets UK Economic Woes
- GARP Risk Index Hits Lowest Point Since Inception - Indicates Optimism About Global Market Conditions
- Think Your Critical Apps are Secure? Think Again