LONDON, December 9, 2011 - Ketchum Pleon, the leading communications consultancy in Europe and PRWeek's International Consultancy of the Year, won three European Excellence Awards on behalf of its client campaigns at a ceremony held last night in Amsterdam.
LONDON, December 6, 2011 - Ketchum Pleon's London office, recently named PRWeek International Consultancy of the Year, today announced the hire of Andrew Lamb as Digital Strategist, Healthcare.
LONDON, December 2, 2011 - Ketchum Pleon, the PRWeekInternational Consultancy of the Year and the European brand of Ketchum, announced today that David Vindel will join as Managing Director of European Technology in the first quarter of 2012 to head London's Technology Practice.
LONDON and D"SSELDORF, Germany, November 23, 2011 - The European Public Relations Education and Research Association and Ketchum Pleon today announced they have entered into an agreement for Ketchum Pleon to be an exclusive research partner and sponsor of the European Communication Monitor survey for the next three years.
LONDON, November 16, 2011 - Philips and OneVoice, a consortium of Omnicom public relations agencies led by Ketchum and Fleishman-Hillard, were honoured with the International Campaign of the Year for the "Wake Up the Town" programme at last evening's PRCA Awards ceremony held in London.
- Ketchum Pleon and Its Clients Shortlisted for Five PRWeek Awards
- Ketchum Pleon Germany Leadership Transition Complete; Sieg to Depart Firm End of Year
- Cannes Lions and Ketchum Announce Winners of Young Marketers Competition
- Philips and OneVoice Win Silver PR Lion at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
- Announcing the Winners of the 1st Spanish Young Marketers Competition 2011!
- Ketchum Sponsors Cannes Lions Young Marketers Competition
- Ketchum Pleon Named One of UK's Top 10 Best Places to Work
- Ketchum Pleon London and its Clients Win Three EMEA SABRE Awards
- Global Leaders Aim to Prove Communication Industry's Value
- Premier Foods Consolidates its Grocery Brand PR Portfolio With Ketchum Pleon
- Microsoft Speaker Joins Key Debate at European Measurement Summit
- AMEC Congratulates PRWeek on AVE Decision
- Meet the Artist on 17 March From 6 to 8 p.m.
- Rod Cartwright Named Ketchum's Global Corporate Practice Director
- David Gallagher to Serve as Chairman of Ketchum Pleon London
- Amanda Sefton to Lead Ketchum Pleon's Healthcare Practice
- Saatchi & Saatchi Digital Director to Head Digital at Ketchum Pleon
- Two New Digital Strategists Complement Agency's Growing Capabilities
- Meet the Artist - 13 January From 6-8pm
- Ketchum Pleon and ING Belgium Win Prestigious European Excellence Award
- Rockland Receives AMEC's First-Ever Services to Industry Award
- Funazaki and Flynn's Art@Ketchum Pleon Retrospective Exhibition Features Handbound Books Using Traditional and Modern Bookbinding Methods
- Ketchum Pleonites Reveal Creativity Beyond PR Through Various Media
- Two Premier Communications Networks Formalize Partnership, Providing Clients Expanded Regional and Global Capabilities
- Ketchum Pleon and its Clients Win Three EMEA SABRE Awards
- Great Place to Work(R) Institute Recognises Ketchum Pleon London
- Especially Commissioned Art@Ketchum Pleon Exhibition Features Designer Screen Prints Using Rock Star, Film Maker Portraits by Derek Ridgers
- Two Premier Communications Networks Formalize Partnership, Combining Excellent Regional and Global Services and Capabilities
- Consultancy to be led by David Rockland, CEO, and Ralf Langen, President
- Ketchum Pleon London Appoints Blewer to U.K. Corporate Affairs Post
- New Energy Specialty Helps Companies Succeed Amid Energy Revolution
- Employee Layoff Fears Hinder Economic Recovery