LONDON, May 16, 2011 - It's official the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are on their much anticipated honeymoon, choosing the beautiful Indian Ocean islands of the Seychelles.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, May 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International AB (OMXS: BINV) announce today that their partner Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) has dosed the first patient in a Phase Ib/II study with the novel antibody anti-cancer agent TB-403 (RG7334).
LONDON, May 16, 2011 - Drewberry Insurance reveals how initially attractive 'low-start' premiums for income protection insurance could end up costing thousands of pounds more over the life of the policy.
LONDON, May 16, 2011 - Struggling to lose the winter padding in time for bikini season? formoline L112 can help.
LONDON, May 16, 2011 - The Ultimate Travel Company (www.theultimatetravelcompany.co.uk/) has added another fine hotel to its illustrious collection of luxury getaway spots dotted around the globe.
- AFP videos spanning Politics, Fashion, Sports, Entertainment, Health and Technology are now available on www.blinkx.com
- MBNA Launches the UK's First American Express-Branded Contactless Credit Cards
- VALUE 4.2 Enables Buy-side Firms to Deploy Robust Risk Management and Improve Operational Efficiency
- COMPOSITES CHINA - WPC PAVILLION Prompts Another Industry Boom
- Easy Ride to Helping Save the Planet: comparethemarket.com Customers get Greener Bike Insurance
- Domainmonster.com Disclose Pre-order Pricing for .XXX Domain Launch
- Prices Pushed up by low Interest Rates and dip in Seller Numbers - Rightmove HPI
- Terma Expands Activities in Asia - Opens New Office in Singapore
- Large Cabin Jet for the Super Mid-Size Market; Will Lead in Airport Performance, Range, Efficiency and Style
- Conference Call Scheduled for May 23, 2011 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 EST
- Research Reveals Half of British Parents Take Kids out of School in Term-time
- Award for Excellence in Outcomes Research in Laboratory Medicine Presented at International Federation for Clinical Chemistry Congress
- Travellers' Top-Rated Accommodations, Attractions and Restaurants to Receive Industry Honour
- Too Many People are Using the Wrong Type of Paint, Brushes and Rollers, Says Trades Supermarket
- Retired in August 2008 From the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff as Director of Strategic Plans and Policy, General Sattler (USMC Ret) Brings 37 Plus Years of Distinguished Leadership in the Marine Corps.
- Hamburg, European Green Capital 2011, the Hotspot for International Events on Climate Protection
- The King's Speech on DVD is Available From Tesco Entertainment for the Outstanding Value of GBP12.97!
- Cloud-based Over-The-Top Video Platform to Enable Rich Premium and Freemium Video Content for Consumer Electronics
- Ben Rowe Becomes Creative Director of Shaun Leane
- NASDAQ OMX and IntercontinentalExchange Withdraw their Proposal to Acquire NYSE Euronext
- The Platinum Market Was Close to Balance in 2010
- New CMO Brings Extensive Leadership Experience and Proven Record of Success
- Clinique Appoints Jenna Menard As Its New Global Colour Artist
- Guernsey House Prices up and Volumes Broadly Stable Over the Year, Reports Skipton International
- Hisense Group Embraces Smart Technology Over the Next Ten Years
- FilmAid Founder Caroline Baron, FilmAid President Iliane Ogilvie Thompson and Long-time FilmAid Supporter Robert De Niro Celebrate Launch
- Gammon Gold Announces Corporate Name Change to AuRico Gold
- Panel of Experts Discuss the Drivers of Extremism
- Company opens new international business development office in London, and partners with Arkessa, an established UK M2M service provider
- IntraLinks recognized as the leader in team collaboration market for fifth straight year
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Cordis Launches Integrated Solutions for Transradial Care
- Hanvon Dual-Touch ERT Technology Improves Touch Screen Flexibility, Accuracy and Manufacturing Costs
- Produced by Six-Time Emmy Award Winner Evan Weinstein, Bud United presents: The Big Time Will Fulfill Dreams and Make History
- Senior Vice President Rick Dean to Provide Insight and Expertise on 3D Technology and the Rapidly Growing Industry