BEIJING, May 18, 2011 - On May 18th, Air China resumed its Beijing-Athens scheduled service.
RHEINMUENSTER, Germany, May 18, 2011 - Objet Geometries Ltd., (www.objet.com/) the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, is presenting the latest additions to its portfolio of prototyping materials, on stand 54 at PDM.
LONDON, May 18, 2011 - Lonrho is pleased to announce that it has entered into a heads of terms to acquire a 51% equity interest in seafood wholesaler Fish On Line for ZAR 3.5 million (GBP0.3 million) in cash.
LONDON, May 18, 2011 - The British film industry, in conjunction with BSI, is taking the lead in the global entertainment market with the announcement at the Cannes Film Festival of a new British Standard that will improve the industry's environmental, social and economic impact.
LONDON, May 18, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG".
- Digital Display System Specialist Enables Patient Communication in Manor Way Health Centre Waiting Room
- SMi Group Announce Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Evolving a Pharma Communications Strategy for the 21st Century Conference, 6th & 7th July 2011
- Jonathan Newcomb Appointed Chairman of the Swets Board
- Maris Interiors on Track for Record Year
- To view a short video about Schizophrenia 24x7 please visit https://www.brainshark.com/janssencns/Schizophrenia24x7
- 'In A Box' Solutions Deliver Unmatched Simplicity and Cost Advantage to SMB and Education Markets
- Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition To Launch on Leading Chinese Social Networking Site
- Aims to Recruit 40+ Sales People and 20+ Apprentices
- First Ever World University Rankings for Environmental Sciences Shows International Excellence in the Field
- Autonomy Powers Search In The Cloud Across Hundreds of UK Radio Stations
- Screwfix Boosts Landscaping and Outdoor Range
- Ukraine to Build a Corvette Class Ship by 2016
- Solar Weekend Festival 2011 Reveals Broad Line-up
- Market Insights Go Social: The new Enterprise Feedback Suite 8.0 From Globalpark
- Under USD8 Product will Promote Educational Aspirations for Millions
- QualiSystems TestShell Test Automation Framework Wins TMWorld's Best in Test Award in the Network Test Software Category
- The best of LG technology and Acentic iTV infrastructure reflect the unique characteristics of high end properties in the Middle East hotel market
- Michael Cherney's Fund Helps to Keep Jerusalem United
- Strauss Group Continues Investments in Global Expansion,
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market to be 2330 Thousand Metric Tonnes by 2016
- IBA Group Ranks as Leader in The 2011 Global Outsourcing 100(R)
- the-saleroom.com:The True Art to Buying Asian Art and Antiques
- Thomson Launches Summer 2012 Holidays
- Cinema for Peace Charity Dinner With Sean Penn on 18th May 2011 at Cannes Film Festival
- Demand for Payday Loans Soars by 58 per cent Since the May Day Bank Holiday
- How the Right Window Choice can Help you go Green
- ET Solar Announces New Warranty and Power Output Commitments for Solar Module Products
- Northwest Biotherapeutics and the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology are Partnering for Clinical Trials and Compassionate Use Cases in Europe
- Kornit Breeze Helps UK's T-Shirt & Sons Reach Rapid Time to High-performance Commercial Production
- The innovative TuneWiki Social Music Player creates the premiere social music destination on your mobile device with all-new discovery and sharing features
- Entrust to deploy ePassport architecture for Denmark's EAC project; half of global EAC projects secured by Entrust technology
- World's Largest Man-made Floating Island to be Partially Open in Seoul on May 21
- Intersolar Europe Presents the Latest Trends in Photovoltaics
- Europcar Launches 'Privilege' Loyalty Programme
- ICE Named Energy Risk Magazine's 2011 Exchange of the Year