NYBRO, Sweden, May 20, 2011 - The once degraded forests in the Curacautin Valley in Chile have now recovered sufficiently, after hard work over the last decades, to be able to help provide a sustainable living to the people in the area, based on fair trade and responsible forest management principles.
AMSTERDAM, May 20, 2011 - Elsevier, the world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, in collaboration with the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre, serving as the database of academic papers published in Thai journals, and the Thailand Research Fund, a government organization in support of national research, announced today the winners of the first-annual TCI-Scopus-TRF Journal Awards.
AMSTERDAM, May 20, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, announced today results from a long-term efficacy study of Glybera (alipogene tiparvovec) that showed improved chylomicron metabolism could be used as a biomarker for increased lipoprotein lipase (LPL) activity in those patients missing the gene that produces this protein.
AMSTERDAM, May 20, 2011 - Agendia (the "Company"), a commercial-stage molecular diagnostic company with operations in the Netherlands and the United States, announces today its intention to raise new funds through an initial public offering ("IPO") on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam.
HUDDINGE, Sweden, May 20, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), the emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases, today announced results from the ASPIRE phase 2b study that evaluates the addition of once daily TMC435 to pegylated interferon and ribavirin in patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C whose prior treatment with pegylated-interferon (PegIFN) and ribavirin (RBV) was unsuccessful either because they relapsed, had a partial response or had a null response.
- Individuals and businesses can rapidly organize video and publish to both TV and the Web
- On the Beach: Brits Flock to Seaside Holiday Destinations
- Campaigners to Sound the Alarm on European Obesity Day, 21 May 2011
- Actis Acquires Majority Stake in Guatemala's Largest Electricity Network From Gas Natural Fenosa
- Green Light for comparethemarket.com Customers With Environmentally-Friendly Insurance
- Expansion of eClinical Solutions Continues to Gain Momentum
- Beat the Brochure: European Travel Rebounds as Brits Seek Warmth
- Carillion Energy Services - UK Households Aren't Using Standby Saver Products
- USRBC 3rd Annual Russia Legal Forum in London
- GoldenSource Debating Enterprise Data Management and Governance at North American Financial Information Summit 2011
- Excellence in production after three successful ramp-up phases
- Standard Life Reveals Brits Think They Cannot Live on GBP140 a Week
- The New Interactive List Will Unveil the World's Most Active and Influential Social Networkers
- Positive Opinion Based on Largest Clinical Program Ever Conducted in Patients with Bone Metastases
- Rolex Hillary Tenzing Explorer Charity Edition Sold for $ 104,568
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Hays plc Calls for G20 Action on Global Jobs Creation
- House Hunters Estimate They'll Buy Their First Home at 38 Years Old
- Australia to Welcome Students With Cambridge English
- Recognized for its Innovation in Turnkey Solution Products- OSS/BSS
- New Treatment Option for Adult Patients With Nosocomial Pneumonia, Including Critically ill Patients With Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
- Consumers are Exchanging Power Among Themselves; PowerMatching City Will Have Follow-up
- Desso(R) Launches New Carpetecture(R) Collection: Colour Dimensions II
- Trading Symbols
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Hamamatsu Introduces a New Streak Camera for UV to NIR Measurements
- iPad and The Democratization of Business Intelligence: Strategic Planning for the Entire Organization
- London Syon Park, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel Celebrates With Grand Opening Party
- Salus Alpha Helps to Make Sean Penn's Charity Dinner During the Cannes Film Festival a Success
- Thistle Hotels Crown Social Restaurant Wins Two AA Rosettes
- Standard Life Reveals That One in Six Don't Plan Their Future Finances
- Hospira Receives Health Canada Regulatory Approval for Symbiq(TM) Infusion System Software Upgrade
- Companies Have Taken Steps, But Exploitation Remains Widespread
- Big Demos Planned to Seek Georgia Regime Change
- iForce Nutrition Brings Bodybuilding Star to UK Expo