HELSINKI, May 27, 2011 - Ruukki is the first company to have developed a photovoltaic system that has been fully integrated into a facade to convert sun rays into energy.
LUXEMBOURG and DONGYING, China, May 27, 2011 - CNPV Solar Power SA, a public limited liability company organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and a leading integrated manufacturer of solar photovoltaic products, announced today that, it has passed the OHSAS 18001 international standards for occupational health and safety after auditing by TUV Rheinland.
LONDON, May 27, 2011 - An exhibit celebrating the life and work of late fashion designer Alexander McQueen has broken attendance records within its opening weeks at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, proving that Britain's love affair with luxury fashion continues, say farfetch.com The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art has at long last opened its doors to one of its most highly anticipated exhibitions celebrating the life and career of one of fashion's most important designers.
LONDON, May 27, 2011 - Half term may only be a week away but there are still some bargains to be found for a quick getaway.
LONDON, May 27, 2011 - Britvic Plc, one of Europe's leading soft drinks businesses, has today announced its interim results.
- Graduate Role With a Difference
- Ukrainian Peace Index Went up 28 Positions From 2010
- Jones Lang LaSalle Announces Merger With King Sturge
- GoldenSource Wins Inside Reference Data's 'Best Enterprise Data Management Initiative' 2011 Award
- J.D. Power and Associates and What Car? Report: Despite A Tough Economic Environment, Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction in the UK Improves from 2010
- "Honest John Outstanding Achievement Award" Goes to Event Tyres
- New Analysis Shows STELARA(R) Efficacy Consistent in Asian vs. US and European Patients
- ImmunoCAP(R) Used in Largest Cross-sectional Allergy Study Ever
- Takeover of Fitness First France, Spain and Italy by HealthCity
- Polaris to Implement Intellect Core Banking System in Reserve Bank of India
- Travelmatch Advises British Travellers to Stay Positive as Ash Cloud Fades
- Emailvision Takes Online Marketing Global and Social With Launch of Campaign Commander Email and Mobile Edition 7.5
- Kings of Leon to Premiere New Video for "Back Down South" on Vevo May 31
- Fannie Mae Releases April 2011 Monthly Summary
- Ukrainian Administration Became More Efficient: Polish Expert
- Advanced Plasma Power and Group Machiels Announce Landmark Waste Management Joint Venture
- Heineken CEO Outlines Vision for the Brewer's Global Footprint
- Diamond Reveals the Most Popular Hairdresser's Car
- MindGenius Version 4 Now Released
- Brazilian Court Rejects Main Class Action Filed Against Cigarette Manufacturers
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Second Phase of Fair Market Valuation Completed
- Half Predict Britain Could Become Nation of Renters within a Generation
- House Prices in Seaside Towns More Than Double Over the Past Decade
- Prime Minister David Cameron Cooks Using Britannia's Sigma Range Cooker
- NetLogic Microsystems Selects Helic's Tools for RF IC Design Flow
- Edmiston & Company Names Mark Cornell Chief Executive Officer
- Shop Direct Group & Celebrus Win Marketing Week's 'Data-Driven Marketing' Award for Customer Data Hub Driven Campaigns
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- ICC Says Proposed Australian Plain Packaging Regulation 'Bad Public Policy'
- Confused.com Uncover the Nation's Amorous Auto Habits
- Chiquita Elects Jeffrey Simmons to Board of Directors
- QMI Technologies Inc - Partnering Opportunities With North American Manufacturer
- Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes Reveal the Secrets of Happy Feet
- Acision Delivers Enhanced Mobile Data Services to a Key Growth Market