ZUG, Switzerland, May 30, 2011 - NovaShunt AG has launched a new corporate identity and product branding to support its goal of leadership in the area of fluid management within the body.
WESTFORD, Massachussetts, May 30, 2011 - Sonus Networks, Inc.
JOHANNESBURG, May 30, 2011 - Mining companies taking full advantage of the strong market conditions as predicted by PwC's 2010 Global Gold Price Survey Report Increasing gold prices are encouraging the mining sector to boost their production in hope of enhancing their profits.
NEW YORK, May 30, 2011 - Scotia Capital, the wholesale banking arm of Scotiabank, has successfully expanded its commodities business with the implementation of the Murex MX.3 system for its base metals trading.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland, May 30, 2011 - - Centenary is Commemorated by TITANICa: The Exhibition & The People's Story Belfast is set to mark the 100th anniversary of the launch of one of the city's most famous creations - RMS Titanic.
- PowerFolder - Easy Data Management
- The 109th Canton Fair - "New Services and Products Lead to Increased Trade"
- BEM-Bordeaux Management School: International Recognition for our Unique Expertise in the Wine & Spirits Market
- 125 Masterpieces
- MetaQuotes Sponsors Premier Financial Technology Event MEFTEC
- Epyon Releases Interfaces to Enable Back-Office Integration for its EV Fast Chargers
- Tristan, Tannhauser and Lohengrin
- Risc Group IT Solutions Launches its "Collaborative Services" Offer, Linking Microsoft Cloud Online Services Solutions With STS Group Digital Confidence Products Designed for SMEs and SMIs
- Ballast Nedam: Development Consortium Selected for the Leiden Campus
- Over 60 per cent HR Professionals Mark Talent Acquisition and Management as Looming Challenge in India
- Capstone Adds 219 Million Pounds of Copper in M&I Mineral Resource at Minto Mine
- MarketsandMarkets: Global LTE Market is Expected to Grow From $2.28 Billion in 2010 to $262.05 Billion in 2015
- Delek Group Announces Consolidated Results for the First Quarter of 2011
- Polaris Appoints Pranav Pasricha as Global Head for Insurance Business
- Globe Telecom Launches VMS as its Latest Value-Added Service
- It's (Almost) Sunny - So Barbi!
- German IT-Administrator Magazine Posts Glowing Review of 2X VirtualDesktopServer
- MyCube Named 'Cool Vendor' by Leading Analyst Firm
- Hundreds of International Breast Cancer Survivors and Supporters Walk Downtown Hamilton, Canada to Kick Start World Conference on Breast Cancer
- European Commission Entering Phase II Review of WD(R) Proposed Acquisition
- Media Advisory - ACCREDITATION Royal Tour 2011 - Tour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Calls for Political Ethics
- The Hangover Part II Wakes up to a Huge Opening Weekend of GBP13,108 Million*
- Mavenir Systems Announces Agreement to Acquire Airwide Solutions
- ITIC (International Tax and Investment Center) Raises Alarm to EU Policy Makers About Galloping Illicit Tobacco Trade
- Big Public Jobs Cuts Must Wait Until Private Sector Jobs Recover