DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, November 23, 2011 - The Middle East's Leading Fashion Retailer Partners with Cognizant to Enhance Inventory Productivity and Provide Superior Customer Experience Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, today announced the successful deployment of a comprehensive merchandise planning platform for the REDTAG Group, a Dubai-based chain of value fashion and home stores.
HONG KONG, November 23, 2011 - - DealExtreme, the leading online electronics retailer, announces special discounts and free international shipping on all bar supplies, drinking accessories, and games.
LONDON, November 23, 2011 - More SMEs are optimistic than pessimistic in spite of the difficult economic climate Euro uncertainty: 44% of SMEs in the EU countries surveyed had been influenced in their plans by the threat of instability in the eurozone SME finances are tight: only 12% found finance easy to find, but 73% reported no change in their relationship with their banks Independence over reward: 59% started their business to become their own boss, against 21% who wanted to make more money.
MANCHESTER, England, November 23, 2011 - Britons who are considering making payment protection insurance (PPI) claims after being mis-sold the product should stick to their guns, despite banks missing an agreed deadline set out for dealing with the complaints.
LONDON, November 23, 2011 - - With Photo Maris Interiors LLP, the UK's leading designers of workplaces, hotels and restaurants; have added BAKU in London to their long list of recent projects.
- Enjoy a Huge Saving on Pandora ‘My First Bracelet’ at the Jewel Hut
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Motorists opt to Rent Instead of buy a car
- New 2012 Kalkhoff Electric Bikes Announced, Coming to Local Dealers Across the UK
- Emailvision Launches First SaaS Campaign Management Solution With Fully Integrated Customer Intelligence
- ReportsnReports - Organics in Australia
- Budget Holidays Responsible for Rise in Outbound Travel
- Ketchum Pleon Strengthens its Communication Thought Leadership as Exclusive Partner and Survey Sponsor of the European Communication Monitor
- Cyber Monday Sales Start 28 November
- New Winter 2011 Haglofs Gear from Sleeping Bags Specialist
- New Improved Booking Platform From Package Holidays Specialist
- MetraTech Featured in 2011 Hype Cycle for Communications Service Provider Operations Report
- Kenshoo Increases European Investment With New Offices in France and Germany and Appointments in UK
- Gateway to Africa
- Free Visitor Passes Now Available for the International Armoured Vehicles Exhibition
- RS Components Pronounced a Winner of the Internet Business Awards
- Towering Achievements as Real Estate Cleans up
- TATA Interactive Systems to Host TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) 2011 for 6th Consecutive Year
- Christmas Shopping set to get Underway This Saturday Morning (26th November)
- ResearchMoz: Lithium-Ion Battery Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2011 to 2017
- Fostering People Launches New Fostering Service in Dublin
- British Council Conference Addresses Women’s Rights in Middle East and North Africa
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- European ITS Module Series Receives MCS Certificate for UK
- Green Tech Company Saves UK Business 100M
- Shikun & Binui Reports Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2011
- Polaris Awarded the Red Hat Best Independent Software Vendor Award in the Middleware Segment
- First Choice Releases ‘Out Like a Light’ Infographic
- ResearchMoz: Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- Information Assurance Certification Scheme: Pilot Commences
- NewSpace Global, LLC Launches to Serve the Financial Sector on Commercial Space
- AuRico Gold Inc. Issues Fundamental Change Notice and Offer to Purchase to Holders of Its 3.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2016
- 0 Per Cent Balance Transfer and Purchase Deals at All Time High
- National Charity Campaign - Older People Don’t Have to be Lonely This Christmas