LONDON, September 9, 2011 - ?High-tech healthcare technology is being hailed as the 'secret weapon' in the athletic arsenal of the GB Rowing Team following a win of 14 medals at the 2011 World Rowing Championships in Bled, Slovenia.
AMSTERDAM, September 9, 2011 - - xVu Brings IPTV Service Monitoring to White Labeled turnKeyTV Solution Mariner today announced that Alpha Networks has selected its xVu™ service monitoring product for use in Alpha's white labeled triple-play solution, turnKeyTV.
AMSTERDAM, September 9, 2011 - - Teleste delivers state of the art Luminato Digital TV headend platform to its 100th luxury hotel IBC -- Teleste, a leading technology provider of broadband video and service platforms, today announced that it has equipped its 100th luxury hotel with the Luminato Digital TV headend platform.
READING, England, September 9, 2011 - A survey by dating site FreeDating.co.uk has asked which members were most open to having sex on a first date.
UXBRIDGE, England and AMSTERDAM, September 9, 2011 - Global car rental provider Hertz has partnered with TomTom, the world's leading provider of in-car location and navigation products, to offer vehicle rental customers across Europe the latest edition of the Hertz NeverLost satnav system.
- Over Half of Brits Feel Taken for a Ride by Theme Parks
- Trimega Laboratories Develops World’s First Commercial Test for Foetal Alcohol Syndrome in South Africa
- Smart Pay - Leading the way in Payroll Solutions
- Ukraine Will Ensure Russian Energy Transit to Europe
- TRACE Launches Enhanced Anti-Bribery Compliance Website
- RealNetworks Upgrades Helix Universal Media Server
- Fashion Union’s Ankle Boots Channel Dior at High Street Prices
- RealNetworks Releases New Version of Helix Producer
- British Muslims Tell The Terrorists They ‘Failed’ on the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11
- Huge Savings and New Products in the Latest Screwfix Catalogue
- Juventus Inaugurates its New Stadium
- World Cyber Games Starts 2011 Samsung Notebook Super Match Online Poll
- Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition Opens the way for Hybrid ORs
- Hisense Shows a Smarter World at IFA 2011
- Solaris Mobile Launches ‘EUR RADIO’
- PharmaVentures Engaged by Astex Therapeutics to Assist in the Divestment of US Facility
- Marshall Electronics Introduces World’s First Autostereoscopic 3D Production Monitor
- ‘The Mobile Entertainment Industry is Still in its Infancy, its Market Value Will Top $69 Billion by 2016′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- "Scientific Oktoberfest" Draws the Worldwide Leading Researchers in the Field of Chemical Biology to Munich
- Shell Confirms Deepwater Oil Discovery Offshore French Guiana
- Vibrant is First to Bring Premium Contextual Ad Solutions to Asia Pacific
- Firefly Successfully Migrates DdD’s Retail Software from Magic to .NET
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market Expected to Reach $ 82,137.06 Million by 2016
- Aabar Teams up With Formula One Legend Niki Lauda
- 200 Trading Credit for New Traders at City Index
- ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011 Receive Massive Nominations
- Thousands Grab One Last Summer Holiday Before The (School) Bell Tolls
- HeartWare Completes GLP Studies of Next Generation MVAD Pump; Data Presented Today at ISRBP Congress
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- An Introduction to Trading the Foreign Exchange
- STV Player Launches on Android Tablets and Phones
- Know Your Carpet Styles
- Groundbreaking Serious Games Design Leaves Caspian Learning on Awards Shortlist Again
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Experian Reveals Mid-life Makeover Trend