Aerospace Companies Establish Environmental Group to Promote Worldwide Standardization for the Supply ChainBy International Aerospace Environmental Group iaeg, PRNE
Monday, September 5, 2011
PARIS, September 6, 2011 -
A global group of aerospace companies today announced the formation of the International Aerospace Environmental Group (IAEG) to help develop understanding amongst the aerospace industry of environmental requirements faced by the world’s supply chain.
Today, different laws and regulations impacting health and the environment are in place worldwide. The complexity and variability of information and requirements has led to increased burden and substantial costs for the supply chain.
IAEG has been created to promote the development of voluntary consensus standards addressing environmental concerns, such as chemical material declarations and reporting requirements; and to create a forum for dialog on industry optional approaches for implementation of environmental requirements.
IAEG’s eleven founding members are: Airbus and EADS, Boeing, Bombardier Aerospace, Dassault Aviation, Embraer, GE Aviation, Northrop Grumman, Rolls-Royce, SAFRAN, United Technologies Corp., and Zodiac Aerospace.
Companies active in the aerospace industry are eligible for IAEG membership. IAEG has been formed in the U.S. State of Delaware as an independent, unaffiliated, non-stock corporation and has applied for non-profit status.
- SAE International: Shawn Andreassi; +1-724-777-8522; email@example.com
- Airbus and EADS: Bruno Costes; Bruno.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boeing: Cindy Glickert; +1-425-237-1095; email@example.com
- Bombardier Aerospace: Haley Dunne: +1-514-855-7989; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dassault-Aviation: Mathieu Durand; +33-(0)-1-47-11-8588; email@example.com
- Embraer: Carlos Eduardo Camargo; firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE Aviation: Shannon Thompson; +1 802-899-5233; Shannon.email@example.com
- Northrop Grumman: Margaret Mitchell-Jones; M.MITCHELL-JONES@ngc.com
- Rolls-Royce: Simon Kirby; +44-(0)1332-2-69507; Simon.Kirby@rolls-royce.com
- SAFRAN: Eric Chantrel; +33-(0)-1-40-60-2735; Eric.firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Technologies Corp.: John M. Moran; email@example.com / Thomas C. Downie; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: France, International Aerospace Environmental Group (iaeg), Paris, September 6