Aerospace / Defense
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Having proved their utility in a multitude of theatres around the world, Unmanned Air Systems are rapidly becoming an integral part of modern military operations.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 13, 2011 - MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd, one of the UK's leading aerospace companies, has announced a multi-million pound acquisition of US-based Gentz Industries.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/733/The-Military-Radar-Systems-Market-2011-2021 Developed economies are seeking to maintain dominance in new radar technological developments and, as new radar development will normally take between five and 10 years to reach production and deployment stage, countries are willing to inject large sums into their development.
Lowe SSP3 and Colombian Ministry of Defense Release Follow up to Multi Grand Prix Winning ‘Operation Xmas’ and Launches ‘Operation Rivers of Light’
BOGOTA, Colombia and LONDON, December 12, 2011 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPeOHBZCeA Illuminated Christmas messages from families to FARC Guerillas are floated down guerilla river routes.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - Over the last 8 years, Airborne ISR has becomeEurope's foremost event for the Airborne ISR industry.
- Aleris to Add Capability for Production of Lightweight Aluminum-Lithium Alloys
- The Military Aircraft Modernisation, Upgrade & Retrofit Market to Reach 12.43 Billion Dollars in 2011 According to Visiongain’s Latest Defence Report
- Northrop Grumman’s Airport Surface Movement System Achieves Certification for Airport Operations in China
- Turkish Airlines Beats Singapore Airlines to Provide Best Inflight Food, Reveals an Independent Passenger Review by Skyscanner
- General Dynamics Confirmed to Join G6 Industry Leaders Debate at International Armoured Vehicles
- Entry into Force of Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Brought Closer by Indonesia’s Ratification - CTBTO Executive Secretary Tibor Tth
- Security Industry Growth Expected to Touch INR 50,000 Crore
- ‘The Cyberwarfare Market Worth $15.9bn in 2012′ says visiongain Report
- TRACE Releases Report on Bribe Demands in the United States
- Roke Appoints Signals Intelligence Expert to Expand Electronic Surveillance Business
- Military Flight Training Conference to Assess Cost-Effectiveness of Outsourcing Training as Financial Pressures Continue
- Soldier Modernisation Asia Summit to Discuss Asia’s Future and Current Requirements
- UK Conference to Encourage Government and Industry Cooperation in Wake of Cyber Security Strategy
- Hollywood Legend Michael Douglas Speaks out in Support of the Treaty That Bans all Nuclear Explosions, Forever
- Paul Langdon, Senior Consultant at 3SDL to Chair Tactical Data Links 2012
- Senior Air Force Officials From the Middle East Will Gather Once Again in Muscat to Discuss Future Plans and Requirements
- The World’s First Non-Optical FBI Certified Appendix F Mobile ID Fingerprint Scanner
- NATO Serious Game for Maritime Interdiction Operations Unlocks Mobile Potential
- Leading Chemical Weapons Preparedness Companies Announce Partnership to Deploy Break-through Diagnostic Test Internationally
- Free Visitor Passes Now Available for the International Armoured Vehicles Exhibition
- NewSpace Global, LLC Launches to Serve the Financial Sector on Commercial Space
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- Terma and JEDS Sign Agreement for Service and Support of Command and Control Systems
- Roke Wins MoD I3M Contract
- Lockheed Martin Awards Vision Systems International Contract for F-35 Helmet Mounted Display Systems Enhancements
- PEI-Genesis Value-Adds Power Supplies from Emerson Network Power for Delivery in Europe in Only 5 Days
- Insitu, ADASI to Collaborate on Delivery of Innovative ISR in the Middle East
- Military Helicopter Website Provides Unique Online Media Library
- ‘The Counter-IED Market Will Reach $6.4bn in 2011′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- X2 Technology Demonstrator Pilot Named Flightglobal "Aviator of the Year"
- Expanding the Role and Mission Sets of AEW Platforms
- Ranger Saudia Announces Teaming Agreement with Ranger International Services Group, Inc.
- Indian Security Industry to Receive a Tremendous Boost From IFSEC India 2011
- Exploring the Future of Global Surface Combatant Fleets
- VSI’s Night Vision Cueing and Display (NVCD) Completes 4 Months of Operational Deployment