STRASSEN, Luxembourg, December 14, 2011 - Enovos Luxembourg is expanding its operations in electricity production from renewable energy sources by building a new wind farm with a capacity of 10 MW in Souilly near Verdun.
BRUSSELS, December 14, 2011 - Business Leaders, European Schoolnet and the European Commission launch €8.3mn initiative to encourage teenagers to study science and maths European business leaders and education policy makers have launched today an €8.3mn initiative to inspire students to study science at university - a much needed skill set if the region's economy is to recover and flourish by 2020.
FRANKFURT, Germany, December 12, 2011 - 19 leading development banks pledge their support to the Green Climate Fund to "work together" to combat climate change Building upon the 'Durban Platform' agreed at COP17 to facilitate a new trajectory for the future climate change regime, the International Development Finance Club (IDFC), a network of 19 leading development banks from around the world will offer a Smart Partnership in support of the Green Climate Fund and its initiatives.
LONDON, December 10, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/730/The-Small-Hydropower-Market-2011-2021 TheSmall Hydropower Market 2011-2021 is visiongain's latest energy report, analysing one of the ever more important renewable energy markets over the coming ten years.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 9, 2011 - - Joint venture will build, own and operate two 75 MW solar projects to help South Africa meet its renewable energy goals, stimulate sustainable economic development and create jobs The joint venture of SolarReserve, a U.S.
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- Successful Private Placement With UBS Bank for JOHNSEN OIL
- Organic Performs Better in Majority of Sustainability Aspects
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- ENN Affirms Commitment to Tackling Global Climate Issues through Transnational Cooperation
- ReportsnReports - Global and China Carbon Fiber Industry 2011 - 2015 Market Research Report
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- Eye on Earth Enables Cloud-Based Environmental Data Sharing
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- China Sunergy Holds Vienna Event to Showcase Quasar and Bi-Facial Modules with Major European Customers
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- A Shade Greener Goes From Strength to Strength
- BioPower Systems Awarded $5 Million from Victorian Government
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- ET Solar Supplies 2.56MW of Transparent and Frameless Modules to French Green House Project
- EUROPLASMA: 4 Future CHO-Power Plants in the UK
- The Energy Globe World Award Goes to Alberta/Canada, Drake Landing Solar Community
- ICIS Launches New Weekly Global Biodiesel Report
- Future Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting
- ET Solar Announces Grid Connection of a 5MW PV Power Plant in Germany
- Sunfor was Issued the First Declaration of Conformity of SGS CE-ROHS 2.0
- New 2012 Kalkhoff Electric Bikes Announced, Coming to Local Dealers Across the UK
- ResearchMoz: Lithium-Ion Battery Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2011 to 2017
- Green Tech Company Saves UK Business 100M
- ResearchMoz: Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- ‘Global CCS Expenditure to be Worth $13.70bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report
- ResearchMoz: Wind Energy Market & Wind Turbine Market: Global Scenario (2011 - 2016)
- dena Awards Efficiency Prizes to Three Companies
- China Sunergy Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results