Construction / Building
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
STRASSEN, Luxembourg, December 14, 2011 - Enovos Luxembourg is expanding its operations in electricity production from renewable energy sources by building a new wind farm with a capacity of 10 MW in Souilly near Verdun.
GENEVA, December 8, 2011 - Choice of Paris follows lengthy selection process involving cities in Asia, Europe and the Middle East 800-1000 global thought leaders, mayors, leading CEOs and representative of civil society to participate Paris Mayor Bertrand Delano: "On behalf of Paris, I'm pleased to welcome this important summit which will enable all stakeholders involved in urbanization to examine the future of the world's cities." The New Cities Foundation (www.newcitiesfoundation.org) has selected Paris to host the inaugural New Cities Summit from May 14th- 16th2012.
The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund Launches Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Privatisation of Hellinikon S.A.
ATHENS, Greece, December 8, 2011 - Hellinikon S.A.
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, December 8, 2011 - A digital extension of 'Circles of Architects' European carpet manufacturer Desso is extending its Circles of Architectsconcept with an online platform for interior architects and designers.
- Council Sells Grantham House to Asian Property Fund
- Ukraine to Build a Brand New Tourist City by 2014
- Laing O’Rourke Selects Tagetik for Group Management and Statutory Reporting
- East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- CORRECTION - East Village: East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- HSE Backs UKTFA Guidance to Deal with Timber Frame Construction Site Fires
- CORRECTION - UK Timber Frame Association: HSE Backs UKTFA Guidance to Deal with Timber Frame Construction Site Fires
- Supertech Launches ‘Supernova’ at Sector 94, Noida
- Stannah Stairlift Launch Very First Twitter RT Advent Calendar
- RPM Signs Agreement to Acquire Leading German EIFS Company
- The Kmp Tower, a Major Hotel Project Starting in Jtksaari, Helsinki, Finland
- Milestone Chinese Commodities Fair to be Kicked Off in Sharjah; Unique City Pavillion is set for 10th anniversary
- Kyiv to Establish Business Incubators
- CNN Reporter Completes 16-Hour Trip Around Ukrainian Euro-2012 Host Cities
- Revlok Mezzanine Floor Enables Rainbow Cosmetics to Cut Costs by Bringing Storage Back In-House
- Ballast Nedam to buy Back its own Shares
- FieldTurf Scores a Hat-Trick With 3 Synthetic Turf Football Fields
- Ritchie Bros. Closing 2011 With Six Equipment Auctions in Europe and Middle East
- Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU
- Towering Achievements as Real Estate Cleans up
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Maris Interiors LLP: Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU/
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- Rezidor Announces the Park Inn by Radisson Milan Malpensa, Italy
- Work Starts on the Biggest Lock in the World in the Port of Antwerp
- ShawCor Secures a Second Pipe Coating Contract for the Wheatstone Project
- Precast Manufacturers Join Forces to Promote Precast Use in the UAE at the Big 5 Exhibition
- In-Roof System Easy-In receives MCS Certification in Great Britain
- Isolux Corsn Investigates Re-use of Waste Water for Human Consumption
- Goodman to Build 45,000 sqm Facility for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Hanover, Germany
- Mega Tourism Resort Project in North Caucasus Mountains Becomes First Russian Entry to Win a Prestigious International Commercial Real Estate Development MIPIM Award
- Property Search Agency Reveals Housing Hot Spots
- Gulf Precast Ahead of Target in Al Falah Development
- New Project White Lotus at Mira Road Launched by Arkade Developers
- Bridges Middle East Summit Teams up with Qatar Public Works Authority, Ashghal and Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning for an Exclusive Conference and Exhibition
- Iraq’s Minster of Construction and Housing to Address Urban Development Summit in Turkey