PARIS, November 1, 2010 - Sanofi-aventis (EURONEXT: SAN; NYSE: SNY) and BMP Sunstone Corporation (Nasdaq: BJGP) announced today that they have signed a definitive agreement under which Sanofi-aventis is to acquire all outstanding shares of BMP Sunstone for USD10 per share, for a total purchase price of USD520.6 million on a fully diluted basis. This price per share represents a 30% premium on BMP's October 27, 2010 closing share price. E. J. McKay and Stephens Inc. acted as BMP Sunstone's financial advisors, while Morgan Stanley represented Sanofi-aventis.
Add IPv6 to Your Network Instead of Replacing IPv4 DUBAI, UAE, November 1, 2010 - The awareness of the importance of the next generation Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) has been spread, but the actual IPv6 implementation in the business IT environment has been progressing slowly. Currently, only .01 percent of the global IPv6 addresses have been allocated.
LONDON, November 1, 2010 - Destination shopping location, Harrods, has invited luxury online jeweller, Astley Clarke, to embark on their first venture into the physical retail sphere.
HOUTEN, The Netherlands, November 1, 2010 - The Dutch company A-solar has developed a series of Apple licensed solar chargers for iPhone. A-solar combines the latest solar and battery technology in their products. The high quality solar chargers for iPhone are equipped with energy efficient solar cells which can charge the li-ion battery. Not only can the internal battery of the solar charger for iPhone be recharged by sun but also by USB. When there is no sunlight available you can still charge your iPhone using the stored energy from the charger.
Free online guide features the city's hippest and chicest spots as a resource for both locals and travelers
- iomart Group Nets Managed Hosting Company Titan Internet for GBP4.2M Cash
- Shield Therapeutics Signs Agreement With AOP Orphan for ST10-021
- The 10 Commandments of Stocks and Shares ISA Investing
- Epyon Raises EU7 Million in Equity to Scale up Its EV Fast-Charger Business
- Capilix Receives the Frost & Sullivan 2010 European Water Quality Sensors Technology Innovation Award
- 650 Simultaneous Events Across Six Continents Mark Historic Cultural Achievement
- SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS CO., LTD. Reports Revisions to Consolidated Results Forecasts
- Medivir Notes That Partner Tibotec Announced Week 24 Interim Results From Phase 2b TMC435 PILLAR Study to be Presented as a Late-Breaker at AASLD
- DQE and B-Channel Announce Co-Production Agreements