LONDON and NEW YORK, April 5, 2011 - Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
BRISBANE, California, April 5, 2011 - Monster, a leading manufacturer of cables, headphones and consumer electronics accessories based in Brisbane, California, U.S.A., in conjunction with a member group of the United Kingdom Trading Standards Service (TSS), today announced the largest seizure ever of counterfeit Monster products in the U.K.
HOUSTON, April 5, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announces that it will participate in the IPAA OGIS New York Conference on Monday, April 11, 2011 in New York City, New York.
LONDON, April 5, 2011 - One in twenty employees have had office romances banned by their boss, according to a recent survey conducted by office design company Maris Interiors.
MELBOURNE, Florida and HOUSTON, April 5, 2011 - Highlights: -- Harris CapRock Communications is leading provider of fully managed, end-to-end communication services for mission-critical operations -- Combined business has more than 1,400 employees and presence in 23 countries -- Robust self-owned and operated infrastructure includes teleports on six continents, six 24/7 Network Operation Centers and an extensive terrestrial communications network Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS), an international communications and information technology company, has completed its previously announced acquisition of the Global Connectivity Services (GCS) business from an operating unit of Schlumberger.
- Africa's New Resource Nationalism
- FDA to Address Industry Questions About Biosimilar Regulations at the Pharma's IQ Immunogenicity Event
- Videocall to Offer Unrivalled Connectivity, Access, Integration and Platform and Device Support Enabling a Tailored Quality of Experience to Different User Communities of Cloud Telepresence Users
- Computershare Agrees to Acquire Italy's Leading Supplier of Issuer Services
- Infosys Recognized as Offering Strong Consulting-Led IT Infrastructure Transformation
- CF Art Group Presents THE FIRST IDEAL EXHIBITION - a Project Never Seen Before in the World of Modern Art
- Utilising the Latest Advances in Mobile Technology to Deliver the Optimum Customer Experience
- FxPro Announces Launch of FxPro xTrader a Unique ECN Solution
- Trayport(R) and MEFF Reach Agreement on Link to Allow Automated Clearing
- Vodafone and Kyivstar to Address Mobile Network Challenges
- Idyllic Resort Provides Stunning Addition to Asian Network
- Government action required to meet high consumer and business demand for Mobile Broadband
- TAAP Launches UK Appstore Pilot for Motorola Solutions Enterprise Digital Assistant ES400
- Arab Financial Brokers Primed for London Trading
- IPTC Releases rNews Standard Draft for Embedding Metadata in Online News
- Unbreakable and Ultra-efficient Storage System Is Ideal for Active Archives, Online Applications and Storage Clouds. New AS20 Storage Appliance Has 20TB Capacity in 1U and Uses Less than 7 Watts per Terabyte.
- hotfrog Survey Reveals Banks are Still Stalling Business Growth
- Reduction of Geographic Miss and Bail-out Stenting Observed With Highly Visible PROMUS Element Stent
- Providing actual, aggregated consumer and business spending data, American Express Business Insights allows British businesses to make smarter decisions.
- "Farewell 10,000 Men" by Doug Gray… A Dying Man Turns to Art to Express Anger at the Needless Death of 10,000 Men Each Year From Prostate Cancer
- A TeleTracking symposium featuring Roy Lilley
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2010
- Artprice: the 2010 Art Market Annual Report - China Winner of the Past Decade
- American Apparel Launches Made in USA Jeans
- Confirms Expansion, Recruitment of Galway-Based Workforce
- Company Recognized as Having Expertise in Developing and Delivering Managed Services
- Childrens' Cancer Charity to Benefit From Steam-Hauled Special Train and Exclusive Auction Items
- Thousands of Cruise Line Passengers Globally will be able to Watch the Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on 29th April
- GAIN Capital Opens Singapore Office as Part of Asian Expansion Effort for GAIN GTX, its Institutional ECN
- Ex Manager of Massa and Barrichello, Tips Racing Driver Andre Negrao for Future Success
- Casual Games Leader Creates "4th & Battery" Design Center to Develop Experimental Social and Mobile Games
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Simbionix Appoints Director of Newly Established Regulatory Affairs Department
- The Champagne Specialist Hugot & Clement is set to Provide a Noble Taste for the Royal Wedding
- For Skills Ltd Experiences 50% Annual Growth as Reputation for Reliability and Excellence Grows