LONDON, April 13, 2011 - Thousands of travellers are putting themselves at risk by booking cheap car hire through "cowboy" brokers.
GENEVA, April 13, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, and its partner Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A., today announced that new data on safinamide will be presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) taking place from April 9 to 16, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
LONDON, April 13, 2011 - An innovative, disruptive new financing marketplace has launched to help UK SMEs access working capital.
GENEVA, April 13, 2011 - WISeKey is revolutionizing the luxury world by protecting brands such as Hublot, Dior and Chris & Cris with its patented Digital Brand Protection Solutions.
LONDON, April 13, 2011 - The Royal Wedding hasn't quite taken the nation's offices by storm, according to a recent survey conducted by office design company Maris Interiors.
- Orbitz Worldwide Responds to Anti-Consumer Bullying Tactics and the Baseless Lawsuit Filed by American Airlines
- Humanitarian Consortium to Release Revamped Industry Standards
- License Agreement for Japan on Potential New Therapy in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- Available in French and English
- Now Available: ABS-like Material for Simulating Engineering Plastics, Clear Transparent Material and Rigid White Material for All-round Application use
- 2011 World Leisure Expo Worldwide Marketing Wins Support from Dr. Hans d'Orville
- Knight Introduces Knight Match Europe Liquidity Venue
- To Progress Product Candidates Into Development and Maximise Potential of the Modular Antibody Technology Platform
- Kainos Integrates Autonomy Records Management Solutions Into Leading Healthcare Product Suite Evolve
- Reflect-Network Application Visualizes Interactions Between Molecular Biological Entities
- TelChina and China Mobile to Build Mobile Payment Solution With .tel
- Germany's second largest city orders Elster M100 multi-jet water meters in brass housing
- Meeting at Sheraton Park Lane Hotel, London now a full-day agenda on 9 May 2011
- Power Distributor Enexis Starts the World's First Test With Smart Grid
- Mirial Strengthens its Presence in Europe With New Danish Reseller Vivoda
- Trimega Laboratories Sponsors Resolution Child Law Conference
- IBC2011 launches the IBC Leaders' Summit - 'Leadership in a Digital Age'
- Preeminent Global Product Integration Company To Represent PUMA In Entertainment Marketing Efforts
- Network Rail Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains' Services at Easter
- LV= Joins Forces With Matt Perry and Mike Gatting for LV= SOS Kit Aid
- AboveNet Infrastructure Supports Carrier Ethernet Standards for Interoperability
- PruHealth Launches First Industry iPad Quote app for Brokers
- Variety Creates Added Value
- Payfone attracts $19M investment to close one of the largest funding rounds in the mobile payments market-to-date
- OpenERP News: Map View of Data by Camptocamp
- Newly Formed 'Gorkana Group' Rebrand and Launch New Service
- Demand for Legal Services Outsourcing Increasing as Corporate Attorneys Seek to Make Best use of Resources
- AHEB Investment Group in Joint Venture Partnership for UK Green Energy Park
- NextGen Sciences Launches Multiplex Protein Plasma Biomarker Assay for Breast Cancer
- Bikini.com Says Bottoms are Tops for Swimwear This Summer
- International Anti-Corruption Body Commends Ukraine for Fighting Corruption
- FxPro Announces Sponsorship of AFC Champions League
- William Fry Wins Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year 2011
- McGraw-Hill Create enables instructors around the world to digitally design custom classroom content from library of more than 50,000 sources and receive e-books within hours
- Awards Reflect Logicalis' Development of Industry-Leading Cloud Computing Architecture