ATLANTA, December 8, 2011 - The College of Direct Support (CDS), an online curriculum for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and managed in collaboration with Elsevier/MC Strategies and the University of Minnesota's Research and Training Center on Community Living, is pleased to announce that the NADSP Competency Set is now recognized on the Department of Labor (DOL) Competency Model for Long-Term Care Supports & Services.
ATLANTA, December 6, 2011 - Skills Related to Nutrition Care in Mosby's Nursing Skills to be Reviewed and Updated by Top-Tier Organization Elsevier/MC Strategies, a pioneer in providing eLearning solutions to more than 1,300 healthcare organizations announced today its collaboration with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.) to review and amend the nutrition-related skills in Mosby's Nursing Skills.
ATLANTA, November 30, 2011 - International Network Taps Argo's Medea Software to Manage Distribution, Revenue and Contracts A+E Networks™ UK, a joint venture between A+E Networks™and BSkyB, has selected Medea, the world's leading revenue management system, to manage carriage fee revenue and sales distribution in the UK, Europe, Africa & the Middle East. Argo Systems' Medea is a fully scalable accounting and revenue management solution that allows network groups in the U.S., Europe, Canada, Latin America and Asia-Pacific to navigate the intricacies of varying contract terms, to manage receivables in multiple currencies and to establish a worldwide view of their distribution.
ATLANTA, November 30, 2011 - DirectCourse is anchored by the renowned College of Direct Support (CDS), plus the addition of the College of Employment Services Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medicalinformation products and services, today introduced DirectCourse, an expanded suite of online curricula to train professionals who support people with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities, as well as older adults. DirectCourse is anchored by the College of Direct Support (CDS), an online curriculum for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and managed in collaboration with Elsevier/MC Strategies and the University of Minnesota's Research and Training Center on Community Living.
ATLANTA, November 21, 2011 - IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE), a leading operator of global regulated futures exchanges, clearing houses and over-the-counter (OTC) markets, today announced the launch of 33 new cleared OTC contracts for global refined petroleum products and North American power.
- Georgia-Pacific Receives Binding Offer for EMEA Business
- Novelis Wins BMW Innovation Award for Lightweight Vehicle Construction
- ICE Clearing Houses Statement on Transfer of MF Global Customer Positions
- Koinonia Homes to Use College of Direct Support Curriculum and Elsevier Performance Manager Tools
- DigitalRoute Delivers Proven Bill Shock Prevention
- InComm Named Leading Prepaid Organization and Best Prepaid Product Distributor at 2011 Prepaid Awards
- NIIT to Focus on Delivering Large Multi-Year Managed Training Services to Global Corporations
- Ventyx Signs ER Software License with Electrabel to Facilitate Equipment Reliability in Belgian Nuclear Power Plants
- Real Superheroes of Nursing, from Mosby’s Nursing, Announced at 13th Annual ANCC Magnet Conference
- Aaron’s, Inc. Invests in U.K. Company
- Blancco Partners With DestructData to Expedite Secure Erasure of Loose Hard Drives
- TRX to Showcase Data Intelligence Solutions at ACTE Global Education Conference in Paris
- Elsevier / MC Strategies Collaborates With Care Communications, Inc., to Offer Complete ICD-10 Solution to Healthcare Organizations
- InComm Partners With Manor to Distribute Digital Gaming Cards in Switzerland
- RISI Announces Release of 2011 Pulp & Paper Mill Directory
- InComm Launches Prepaid Gift Cards from GAME in Clintons Stores Across the UK
- Elsevier / MC Strategies Introduces Additional Resources to its ICD-10 Roadmap, Helping Healthcare Organizations Prepare for October 2013
- TRX to Showcase Latest Advances in Travel Technology at Business Travel Market 2011
- ICE Named Energy Risk Magazine's 2011 Exchange of the Year
- K2 blackpearl(R) Wins Best of Tech Ed 2011 Award in SharePoint Category
- Company opens new international business development office in London, and partners with Arkessa, an established UK M2M service provider
- Nationwide Contest to Identify Real Superheroes of Nursing; Winners Announced at 13th Annual Magnet Conference, Oct. 4-6
- Volunteer Assistance Sought from Africans, African Diaspora, Scholars Worldwide
- ACLS Blended Learning Solution to Provide Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Education Through Convenient, Integrated Solution
- Prominent Newsletter Written by and for Individuals With Disabilities Provides Resource for Direct Support Professionals
- JouleX Wins BT Green Economy Category at the Success for Future Awards
- T.E.N. Announces 2011 Information Security Executive(R) (ISE(R)) Central Awards Nominees
- Applications Accepted through June 3, 2011
- Indesca and Infitran solutions now seamlessly integrated into OpsWise Automation Center
- Servigistics' Dave Robbins to Deliver Presentation on High Velocity Maintenance at Defence Logistics Europe 21 March, 2011
- Aflac, Community Health Systems, Inc. Bring Home Top Honors in 2011
- Company also will demo personal video sharing solution designed to drive revenue for operators at Stand No. 267
- ICE Extends Exclusive License for Russell Indexes and Expands Agreement to Include International Indexes
- IntercontinentalExchange Announces Appointment of Senator Judd A. Gregg to Board of Directors
- Usher's New Look Foundation Mentors UK Youth at First Ever London Training Session