MUMBAI, India, December 21, 2010 - Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) features in the list of Top 20 IT Training Companies in 2010 - positioning it as one of the best providers of IT training services.
LONDON, December 21, 2010 - "Release Me", the 43-year old classic by Engelbert Humperdinck, has been rewritten as a social media anthem performed by a 30-strong choir as part of a campaign to raise awareness of meningitis.
LONDON, December 21, 2010 - Small World Financial Services Group and Choice Money Transfer have today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to combine the operations of the two organisations to create one of the world's largest money transfer organisations.
AMSTERDAM, December 21, 2010 - CyberTech International, the world's fastest-growing and 3rd largest call recording provider, is celebrating its 25th anniversary by reporting double-digit growth in 2010.
LUXEMBOURG, GILCHING, Germany, and DONGYING, China, December 21, 2010 - CNPV Solar Power SA, a public limited liability company organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and a leading integrated manufacturer of solar photovoltaic products, today announced that it has entered into a long-term strategic partnership agreement with Donauer Solartechnik Vertriebs GmbH, a leading project developer and supplier of solar photovoltaic and solar thermal products, with over 15 years' experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Dark Day for Accounts Teams as Employees File Last Minute Claims Before Christmas
- Advanced Laser Therapy Solutions for Women's Hair Loss
- Liberal Democrats: No More Mr Nice Guy? Decision Technology's 2010 Brand Personality Survey Reveals All
- Better Services to Vulnerable Consumers: Minister Backs Standard From BSI
- Or Rather, Love in the Time of Social Networks
- The 19th China Shanghai (Spring) International Wedding Photographic Equipment Exhibition Set to be Better than Ever
- The Leading Provider of Laser Eye Surgery is Giving Away Free 46" LCD Televisions
- Two New Switching Products Achieve ISO/CD 14067-1:2010 Compliance
- New Research Offers Rare Insight Into Marketers' Emailing Activity in the Lead up to Christmas
- Virgin Money Launches new Home and Car Insurance Deal With Capita Group
- EMOZE to Power Real Push Email on TCL and Alcatel Devices
- Plus Lisens AB, Kidz Entertainment & Maat Entertainment sign up to exhibit
- Korn/Ferry Survey Reveals More Interest Than Action in CEO Succession Planning Among Top Companies
- Merck Serono and Philochem Enter Into Research Agreement in Fertility
- Projects Totaling 80 Million Euros Realized / Focus on International Market Expanded
- To Telecast the Last Episode of Glittering Awards Ceremony Which Took Place on December 3
- Get Into the Flow With BWise 4.1.2 Run Risk Management and Compliance as a Normal Business Process
- Create Your Own Hibernation Haven This Christmas
- Israel's iPad Doctors: Innovative Israeli Hospital Mayanei Hayeshua in Bnei Brak is First to Equip its Medical Staff With the Latest iPad Computers
- Tullett Prebon Joins ICE eConfirm Broker Matching Service
- Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
- One to One Connect's MessageMaker Goes Social, Mobile with Version 3.8 Release
- Novel Approach in Cancer Therapy at the Forefront of Gold-Based Medical Applications
- Sidak & Teece Debunk Net Neutrality Regulation
- FieldPoint Petroleum Reports Increase in Borrowing Base
- Beat the January Sales This Christmas with BT Office Furniture
- Call for Patents Essential to the 802.11 Standard
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Elevance Renewable Sciences Raises $100 Million in Series C Financing
- DRSdigital Continues International Expansion
- Patented Technology Helps Companies Dramatically Increase Fraud Detection Lift For Difficult to Differentiate Smartphones and Tablets
- RPM Business Acquires UK-Based Provider of Drainage Systems
- Hertz Announces Appointment of Edward Hu as General Manager and Vice President of Hertz China
- Bradesco Aims for 20 Million New Customers in the Coming Years
- Global Executives Showing More Holiday Cheer, According to Korn/Ferry Survey