GLASGOW, Scotland, December 16, 2011 - - University of Strasbourg adopts Life Technologies' SOLiD™ sequencing platform to gain insight into diabetes, obesity, asthma, arterial hypertension and other common diseases.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - - CommonwealthGames Host Cityto Install Otis' Energy-Efficient Escalators Otis Elevator Company, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Managed hosting company makes sure A Quarter Of website copes with huge demand Leading UK managed hosting and cloud computing company iomart Hosting helped Britain's biggest online sweet shop A Quarter Of cope with unprecedented demand after X Factor judge Gary Barlow tweeted to fans before last weekend's final.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 13, 2011 - MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd, one of the UK's leading aerospace companies, has announced a multi-million pound acquisition of US-based Gentz Industries.
- Life Technologies Chooses Rhenium to Distribute Products in Israel
- Baker & Taylor Adds Collection Performance Improvement Software to Library Portfolio
- Growth in Cloud Doubles iomart Group Pre-tax Profits
- iomart Buys Scottish Hosting Company EQSN
- Cigna Appoints Phil Austin to Lead Individual Cigna Global Health Options (CGHO) Business
- Skyscanner Flies Into the Cloud With iomart Hosting
- Calling all Pickled Onion Lovers
- Former Head of Scottish Enterprise Joins iomart Group Board
- CIGNA Launches Dedicated Intermediary Portal for CIGNA Global Health Options (CGHO) International Medical Insurance Plan
- Westcoastcloud Survey Reveals 1 in 10 UK Primary School Children Have iPhones
- Sword Ciboodle and Marie Curie Cancer Care Successfully Redefine "Healthcare Customer Service"
- iomart Hosting Takes the Great Run into the Cloud
- The Astellas European Foundation Winner of Transplantation Grant 2011 Announced
- Easyspace Launches .XXX Sunrise Period
- Fonterra and First Milk Announce Whey Protein Joint Venture
- iomart Hosting and Ecebs Power Smart Travel in North East England
- Understanding Government Waste and Opportunities
- Lanark Rugby Club Secure Kwik-Fit Insurance Funding
- MindGenius Version 4 Now Released
- First Commercial-Grade, Cost-Effective Open Source Text Input Platform Cuts up to 75 per cent From Input Related Costs, While Delivering Enhanced User Experience
- SOPO Backs Streamlined Procurement Service
- Employee Engagement Generated Through Online Ideas Suggestion Box Software
- Message in a Bottle: 100-Year-Old Whisky Reveals Its Secrets
- Narrated by Scottish Radio and Television Comedy Actor Greg Hemphill
- Free Programme for Start-up and Small Businesses
- Bigmouthmedia Urges Brands to Scrutinise Digital Marketing Campaigns in Light of New Rules
- Renishaw Diagnostics Enables Customised Multiplex Assays for Precious Research Samples
- The Revolutionary Sports Enhancement Clinic Launches in Glasgow
- Glasgow Eye Students Make it a First
- The Leading Provider of Laser Eye Surgery is Giving Away Free 46" LCD Televisions
- Brian Kilgour, Managing Director of Lifetime Recycling Village Speaks Out on the Need to Set Global Climate Change Targets This Week in Mexico
- The UK's Most Exciting new Teen Pop Artist, 12-year-old Tallia Storm, is one to Watch in 2011
- Win a 46" Samsung Full HD LED TV This Christmas
- Local Customers to Benefit From Exclusive Offers
- New Long-Term Observational Study Shows Durable Viral Suppression of Boosted REYATAZ(R) (atazanavir/ritonavir)-Based Regimens in a Real-Life Setting in Treatment-Experienced HIV Patients