AMSTERDAM, January 28, 2011 - The Tommy Hilfiger Group announces the appointment of Mr.
DUBLIN, January 28, 2011 - Solaris Mobile Ltd., the Dublin based operator of hybrid satellite and terrestrial wireless networks, will showcase at the 2011 GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from the 14th-17th February on the Enterprise Ireland stand located in Hall 1, stand no.
MANCHESTER, England, January 28, 2011 - Newcastle-born, half-Spanish ex-Jazzman and British author, Joe A A Silmon-Monerri, spent three decades compiling "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE EARL ST.
LONDON, January 28, 2011 - Stockopedia, the premier social media site for UK stock market investors, and PR Newswire Europe, the global leader in news and information distribution services for professional communicators, today announced a content distribution partnership that broadens the scope and reach of information, discussion and analysis of listed companies for Stockopedia users.
SINGAPORE, January 28, 2011 - The highly anticipated final of WORLD CLASS 2011, an international bartending competition recognized as the Oscars of the industry, will be taking place in Delhi, India.
- "la Caixa" Creates Listed Company to Run Banking Operations
- ICANN Approves Short and Numeric-only .tel Domain Names
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Waste to Energy Technologies Market Worth $29.98 Billion by 2015
- Trimega Laboratories Appoints Cubitt Consulting
- Trading Tips For Advanced Spread Betting
- Ukrainian Reforms Switched to Higher Gear
- eServGlobal Partners With Xtract to Bring Advanced Analytics Powered by Social Intelligence for Real Time Promotions
- For the first time ever, the SPIEF website, www.forumspb.com , streamed a live broadcast from Davos, Switzerland, of a Plenary Session featuring Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, and a special session organized by the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the World Economic Forum, which included Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov.
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Electroactive Polymers Product Market Worth US$2.78 Billion by 2014
- Radiotherapy Could Save Thousands of Lives
- Over Half of Consumers Persist With Purchases Despite Card Fraud Concerns
- Inmarsat Receives Phase 2 Notice From LightSquared
- New Year Heralds New Horizons for BSI
- How far are You Willing to go for Your Friend's Stag Do?
- Foster Care Associates Provides an Alternative Route Into Fostering Through Parent and Child Placements
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- The New 2X Client Transforms any Smart Devices Running on Google's Android OS Into Full Remote Windows Clients
- Is Responsible Gaming a Marketing Tool of the Companies That are Active in this Industry or it is the Infusion of Corporate Philosophy That a Gaming Company Adopts?
- Ukrainian Corruption Beats Records: $11 Billion in 2008-2009
- C&G Bank of Grandma and Grandpa
- Littlewoods Europe Launches New Season Collection for Spring 2011
- Fannie Mae Prices New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes(R) Due February 27, 2014
- Citing dramatic gains achieved with polio vaccines, Prime Minister David Cameron, Bill and Melinda Gates call on world leaders to finish the job
- CORRECTION: For UK residents please visit the USA app store to download the SOS poison app.
- Tablet PCs the New Revolution for Mobiles
- The Annual M&S Research Report on Environmental and Sustainability Standards in the Photovoltaic Industry Will be Published Monday
- Scotia Capital Welcomes Cesare Roselli to Expanded Global Fixed Income Team in Europe
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (Tfg) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Industry Leading ISR Capabilities at Aero India 2011
- Fannie Mae Releases December 2010 Monthly Summary
- Nalco Announces Price Increases in Europe, Africa and the Middle East