ESSEN, Germany, June 28, 2011 - -—New technology further strengthens Elster's gas measurement portfolio-— Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that the company has acquired the gas chromatography assets, including sophisticated proprietary intellectual property, from SLS Micro Technology (SLS), a private company based in Hamburg, Germany.
LONDON, June 28, 2011 - Heli Tiirmaa-Klaar, Senior Advisor to the Undersecretary, Estonian Ministry of Defence, will be discussing international cooperation and strategic planning for cyber security at the Cyber Warfare India conference, taking place November 1st-2nd in New Delhi, India.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28, 2011 - blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced that Founder and CEO Suranga Chandratillake will present at Variety's Venture Capital and New Media Summit at 9:45am on July 8th at the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California.
ZURICH, June 28, 2011 - Akamai Technologies, Inc.
LONDON, June 28, 2011 - Billboard Powered Only by Wind and Solar Energy Sets a New Standard for Responsible Advertising Across the Globe Ricoh Europe, a specialist in office solutions, managed document services and production printing, today unveiled Europe's first 'eco-board', a billboard powered 100 per cent by wind and solar power.
- Forex Broker Tadawul FX Wins Best Islamic Finance Provider Award and Launches Arabic Website
- Monitor Scout Launches a Global Cloud Monitoring Service
- Glee Star Cory Monteith Visits Centre Supporting Homeless Young People in London
- just-auto Launches Automotive Market Research Consultancy Service
- Moelis & Company Announces Appointment of Five Senior Directors to Form a Global Advisory Board
- Members of The Black Eyed Peas Collaborate with Philips During ‘The Beginning’ Tour, Bringing New Dimension to Performance for Fans
- Stem Cells - Revolutionizing Cosmetic Surgery
- Senses of Thailand at Selfridges
- Roke Launches World’s First Wide Area Military Communications Base Station
- Level 3 Expands Global Network Reach to Slovenia and Croatia
- Saxo Bank Quarterly Outlook Q3 2011: Maximum Uncertainty in the World
- Luxoft Named Outsourcing Provider and Destination of the Year at 2011 European Outsourcing Association Summit
- Tax Takes Center Stage at KPMG’s EMEA Tax Summit
- Travelmatch: New Ambassador for Barbados Rihanna to Encourage Tourism
- Manthan Systems and Infolyst Will Host a Retail Conference Entitled ‘Action Points in Retail’ for Top Retailers in Bangkok
- Acentic Joins Forces With BOSE to Provide Upscale Technology Luxury to Historic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- Britons Still Taking ‘Worrying’ Risks With Their Identities
- Quintiq Launches Demand Planner Tool, Enabling Accurate Demand Forecasting
- Nichia Files a Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hornbach in Germany
- Jubilant Announces Drug Discovery Alliance in Neuroscience
- ReportsnReports - Global E-Waste Market Will Grow at a CAGR of 9.2% Over the Period of 2010-2014
- Carrera Champion Sunglasses Featured in new Michael Franti Music Video for the Italian Version of "Sound of Sunshine"
- Virgin Trains First Class Seat Sale
- Over a Fifth of Public Sector Employees Admit to Submitting False Expenses
- Physicians Across AustraliaSeeking Solutions for Temporary Medical Typists now Find Professional Services to Support Overflows and Backlogs
- EU Carbon Prices Fall to Lowest Since the Recession
- Launch of Nuromol a New Painkiller Combination
- David Lloyd Leisure Offers Free Tennis Weekend
- Meet Eight World Renowned Personalities at One Place
- Publicis Webformance Selects Kenshoo Local to Manage Paid Search Campaigns
- evocos Provides New Self Service Registrar Portal For Surrey County Council
- Boats.com Acquires Allboats.com
- British Airways Launch New Flights to Faro and Malaga Direct From London City
- elephant.co.uk Reveals Young Men Have More Expensive Car Crashes
- Day4 Energy’s Licensed Manufacturing Partner Gebude-Solarsysteme GmbH (GSS) of Germany Expands Product Line