AMSTERDAM, June 29, 2011 - Data Presented at the 79thEuropean Atherosclerosis Society Meeting Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today released data showing that its gene therapy Glybera (alipogene tiparvovec) significantly reduces the risk of pancreatitis in patients with Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency (LPLD).
ROLLE, Switzerland, June 29, 2011 - - Hundreds of millions of patients affected worldwide, both in developing and high income countries As International experts gather in Geneva for the first International Conference on Prevention and Infection Control(1), CareFusion announces the organization of an adjunct symposium gathering International experts to address standards to reduce health care-associated infections (HCAIs).
TEL AVIV, Israel, June 29, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and Yeda Research and Development Company Ltd., the commercial arm of the Weizmann Institute of Science (WIS), have signed a three-year agreement in which Abbott will fund research programs at the Weizmann Institute of Science in selected health care fields.
GENEVA, June 29, 2011 - Extended Indication would Include Patients with Early Signs of Multiple Sclerosis Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that it has submitted an application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to extend the indication of Rebif[R], its leading treatment for multiple sclerosis (MS).
LONDON, June 29, 2011 - Futurestep, a Korn/Ferry Company (NYSE: KFY) has announced advancements and additions to its EMEA organization to address growing demand for its solutions in the region.
- Agreement Signed with Leading Healthcare Imaging Company
- World’s Most Expensive Fuel
- Codex Global Localise Yamaha Catalogue
- Estate Agents to Utilise Mobile and Social Media With https://www.Propertease.info
- Brattle Group Economists Propose Post-REMIT Definition of Market Manipulation That Would Unify European and US Enforcement Actions
- Jetabroad: Online Travel Takes Off in Australia
- Energy Process Excellence in a European Context
- Search Laboratory Gets on its Bike to Help St Gemma’s and St Leonard’s Hospices
- just-auto Appoints Vehicle Production Specialist Glenn Brooks
- Making Tax Complexity Simpler at KPMG’s EMEA Tax Summit
- ReportsnReports - Global Transport Supplier Industry Outlook Survey & Research Report for 2011-2012
- dealchecker.co.uk: Orlando to Remain the Hottest US Tourist Spot in 2011
- Beat The Brochure: Drop in Oil Prices to Ease the Cost of Flying
- Screwfix Powers up a Top Brand Exclusive
- Completel Selects StreamWIDE to Extend Their Premium Numbers Offer
- Travelsoon.com: Demand for Holidays in EgyptGrows
- Chinese Cyber Warfare Threat to be Analysed at Cyber Warfare Europe as Rhetoric Heats up Between US and China
- Ground Labs Exposes Cardholder Data Breach Risks at PCI London
- "Useful" iPad Apps for Business and Balanced Scorecard
- ULookUBook.com: Cyprus Showing Signs of Significant Tourism Growth
- VimpelCom Completes US$2.2 Billion Eurobonds Issuance
- Zoopla.co.uk: 3.45M Homes Bought in Last 5 Years Remain ‘Underwater’
- flydubai Boasts Impressive Growth as it Celebrates Second Anniversary
- TFIFX Wins IBTimes 2011 Award
- During Dire Times in Greece, a Beacon for a Brighter Future is Unveiled
- New Business Opportunities at Defence IQ’s Armoured Vehicles India
- Virgin Trains Rated Top Long-Distance Franchise
- reed.co.uk Launches 50k+ Site
- ITV’s This Morning ‘Win a Caravan Home’ Competition is Encouraging Static Caravans for Sale Trading Confirm Park Resorts
- Brits Support The American Tan
- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Beyonce’s Brand New Album, 4, is Available on Pre-order at Tesco Entertainment
- Tesco to Sell Affordable Concert Tickets
- ReportsnReports - Venezuela Defense Industry: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- IFE Services Selected by euroAtlantic Airways as in-Flight Entertainment Provider