COPENHAGEN, June 7, 2011 - Online advertising is increasingly about technology and valuable know-how.
DHAKA, Bangladesh, June 7, 2011 - - Deutsche Post DHL and the United Nations Development Programme run preparedness program "Get Airports Ready for Disaster" - Next training to be conducted at the Dhaka and Chittagong airports Deutsche Post DHL will conduct its "Get Airports Ready for Disaster" (GARD) training at the Dhaka and Chittagong airports in Bangladesh in June, preparing both airports and personnel for the post-disaster logistics situation.
LONDON, June 7, 2011 - To mark The Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012, John Walker & Sons, Scotch Whisky Distillers By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, is to produce an extremely limited edition of 60 crystal decanters of 'Diamond Jubilee Blended Scotch Whisky by John Walker & Sons', a unique blend of whiskies distilled in 1952 and finished in a marrying cask of English oak from The Queen's Sandringham Estate.
TORONTO, June 7, 2011 - Acision, a world leader in mobile data, today announced that Canadian carrier WIND Mobile, is deploying Acision's advanced messaging and reporting solutions.
NEW YORK and AMSTERDAM, June 7, 2011 - Representative research of the 16 highest-ranked countries in terms of GDP was conducted by Letsheal.org and verified by Prof.
- PharmaVentures Corporate Advisory Appoints Ping Shek as Senior Director in Transactions
- WISeKey Invites Luxury Brands to Join the Fight Against Counterfeits With its Brand Protection Technology Showcased at the FT Business of Luxury Summit
- 6th European Psychoanalytic Film Festival Focuses on Migration Across National And Mental States 3-6 November 2011
- Dutch Startup 'twoppy' to Disrupt Mobile Event Guides Market
- RTS Introduces RTD GUARD, Fully Hosted Multi-layer Risk Management Offering
- Record-Breaking German Solar Demand Fuels Green Job Growth
- GSMA Announces Departure of CEO Rob Conway
- INRIX Launches Real-Time Traffic Operations Site Providing Free Access to Departments of Transport and Agencies Across Europe
- Nestle Wins the Stockholm Industry Water Award
- Southern Health Hospital in Australia Selects Ekahau RTLS for Staff Safety
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for 2011 Platts Global Energy Awards
- MediaCom Adopts Globalpark to 'Dig Deep' Into Consumers' Hearts and Minds
- New Solar Station in Crimea Becomes Ukraine's Green Strategy Milestone
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0 Receives Prestigious ICSA Lab's Anti-Virus Certification
- Pace Joins Electronic Industry Citizen Coalition
- ThromboGenics to Present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Life Sciences Conference in New York
- AUO Expands into European Market and Builds Up Local Presence
- Triton Gains Truckloads of Network Visibility and Control With Expand Networks
- Concur to Acquire GlobalExpense
- Cognizant Funds Research at MIT Center for Digital Business on Emerging Social Workplace
- aql Prepare for World IPv6 Day
- World IPv6 Day. New Numbering Scheme - New Opportunities
- Mood Media Pumps up Snap Fitness as In-store Music Provider
- .CO to Unveil New Bulby Awards and Short Film Series to Celebrate Entrepreneurs During Internet Week NY
- Abu Dhabi Summit to Catalyse Global Support for Enhanced Environmental Decision Making in Emerging Economies
- Fifty-Eight Year Old Travel Trade Gazette is Brand New After Relaunch
- Stone Harbor Investment Partners Announces Successful Launch of the Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Corporate Debt Fund
- Schco Invites Youngsters to "The Princess by Schco" Tournament in Sweden
- Canada Hosts the World Conference on Breast Cancer
- LVI Music Reels In "Red Hook Black" Movie Soundtrack Starring Kyle Fields and James Jackson for June 21 Release
- Ryan Continues International Expansion with Acquisition of Netherlands-based Franke & Den Breems.
- Endeavour Announces $250 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Elsevier Announces Winners of the Executable Paper Grand Challenge
- Rezidor Opens the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos VI in Nigeria
- Wedding Insurance Price Cut Continues for Summer Wedding Season