TOKYO, March 24, 2011 - As a result of NTT Group's full-scale, round-the-clock recovery efforts, NTT Group companies have been steadily restoring services centered in the Tohoku region that were disrupted by the March 11, 2011 Tohoku - Pacific Ocean Earthquake in Japan.
GENEVA, March 24, 2011 - For the seventh consecutive year on the occasion of BaselWorld, digital luxury company IC-Agency unveils the results of the WorldWatchReport, an exclusive market research study that deciphers the demand related to 25 luxury watch brands(1) expressed by consumers located in 10 key markets(2).
ABU DHABI, UAE, March 24, 2011 - 15th-18th May, ABU DHABI, UAE Keynote speakers from organisations such as NATO, Dubai Municipality, and the Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre have confirmed their participation in the 4th annual Geospatial Intelligence Middle East (www.geospatialdefence.com ) conference, taking place 15th-18th of May 2011 at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr hotel in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
ISTANBUL, March 24, 2011 - Ata Invest, a full-service securities firm serving a wide range of retail and institutional client base, today announced the dates of its Inaugural Turkish Equities Conference, to be held from May 15th to 17th, 2011 in Istanbul.
SINGAPORE, March 24, 2011 - DHL Global Forwarding Singapore, the freight forwarding arm of DHL, the world's leading logistics company, in Singapore, has been awarded a prestigious business win with Singapore Airlines.
- New GlideSafe Handpieces Enhance Patient Experience
- Ballast Nedam: Annual Report 2010 Available on Website
- WISeKey Appoints one of Spain's Best Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, Cristina Valls-Taberner Muls, to its Advisory Board, Fostering Gender Equality
- Survey Finds Only 1 in 4 Women(1) Attribute Beauty to Youth
- Air China Passengers to Take Key Role in Star Alliance Seat Survey
- RISI Announces Launch of New North American Bioenergy Membership Service
- Tube City IMS UK Operation Receives Outstanding Achievement in Safety Award
- Continued execution of our strategies produced strong results
- Indication: PDF-File can be downloaded free of charge under: https://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100016691/?langid=2
- Creative and Personal Gifts are the Most Touching
- First ShelterBox Tents go up in Japan
- 86 Per Cent of People Say the 1p Per Litre Reduction Makes no Difference to Their Day to Day Finances
- Self-Designed Nail Wraps Round Off the Individual Look
- Capital Investment by Transnet Logistics Group Critical for Growth in South Africa - Minister Malusi Gigaba Says
- Interflora Encouraged by Advocate General's Findings
- Composite and Adhesive Bonding Technology Enable Lighter Rear Seat Systems
- Aleris to Present at Barclays Capital High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference
- Virgin Rail Group Shortlisted for West Coast Franchise
- Ukraine's State Oil & Gas Monopoly Eyes an IPO
- eBuilder has Announced the Launch of its Standard After Sales Cloud Process
- Largest-Ever Biopsy Study in Osteoporosis Demonstrates Superior Bone Forming Activity With Protelos(R) (Strontium Ranelate) Versus Bisphosphonates
- Rutter Secures Million Dollar Order for Oil Spill Response Radar
- Simbionix to Exhibit New Lap Mentor Nephrectomy Module at the Upcoming SAGES Annual Meeting
- KSB Acquires South Korean Valve Manufacturer
- Silver Wheaton Files 2010 Audited Financial Statements and Provides Details of Annual General Meeting
- Class members in Western Europe and U.S. earn first global MES/MOM Certificates
- Gary Corbett Becomes Regional Director for Oxygen8's Americas Business, With Offices Opening in Mexico, Chile and Argentina in the Next Three Months-
- Depaul UK Asks "can we Afford not to?" and Calls for Greater Investment in Prevention Programmes From Schools and Local Authorities in Order to Prevent a Drastic Increase in Youth Homelessness
- Debenhams Announces Mismatched Crockery Threatens Formal Dining
- The Astellas European Foundation Pledges Support to Japan Earthquake Relief
- SPIE 2010 Results: Slight Increase in Business Volumes and Improved Margins
- Packers Plus Releases a Multi-stage Completion System Capable of 60 Stages Downhole... With Only 15 Treatments at Surface
- The Official F1(TM) 2011 Live Timing App is now available as the 2011 Formula 1 Qantas Australian Grand Prix(TM) Gears up this Weekend
- Boehringer Ingelheim Strengthens Global Biopharma Presence.
- Kraton Announces Plans to Showcase Latest Advancements in Elastic Nonwovens, NEXAR(TM) Polymers for Performance Fabrics, and C5 Resin Alternatives for Adhesives at INDEX 11 GENEVA PALEXPO, April 12-15, 2011, Geneva, Switzerland