SEOUL, South Korea, December 6, 2011 - World Cyber Games, Inc.
SEOUL, South Korea, December 5, 2011 - - The most wanted big matches will start from December 8th - World Cyber Games, Inc.
SEOUL, South Korea, November 30, 2011 - -The4th year of the world's premier mobile game competition features Samsung Galaxy SIIphone - Qualifiers from three continentswill compete at the WCG 2011Grand Final inBusanto win US$55,000 World Cyber Games, Inc.
SEOUL, South Korea, November 16, 2011 - The official inaugural ceremony of the 35th Mayor of Seoul, Park Won Soon, will be the first in Seoul's history to take place exclusively online for 40 minutes from the mayoral office starting at 11 am on Wednesday, November 16.
SEOUL, South Korea, November 15, 2011 - Select your most favorite gamers from November 15 to 30 World Cyber Games, Inc.
- AhnLab Research Identifies Latest Threats to Online Security in Third Quarter
- Seoul Ranks as 7th Global Power City Among 35 Cities
- The Successful Opening of the 2011 Millennial Anniversary of the Tripitaka Koreana on September 23rd, 2011
- A Fantastic Start Up with the World’s Largest Mobile Game Festival
- The Grand Opening of The 2011 Millennial Anniversary of The Tripitaka Koreana on September 23rd in Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea
- World Cyber Games Starts 2011 Samsung Notebook Super Match Online Poll
- S. Korea’s Medical Charity Program Bolsters Care for Int’l Child Patients
- World Cyber Games Kick-off 2011 Samsung Mobile Challenge in Europe
- AhnLab Highlights Top 10 Security Threats in the First Half 2011
- UAE Health Officials to Visit South Korea to Discuss Strengthening Ties in Healthcare Sector
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0 Receives Prestigious ICSA Lab's Anti-Virus Certification
- STELARA(R) Demonstrates Sustained High Level Efficacy in Japanese Psoriasis Patients Over 12 Months
- New Analysis Shows STELARA(R) Efficacy Consistent in Asian vs. US and European Patients
- P&G Pioneering the 'Omics' Revolution to Solve Molecular Puzzles in Beauty & Grooming
- STELARA(R) Shows Significant Improvement in Quality of Life in Japanese Psoriasis Patients
- "Across Different Latitudes, Similar Attitudes Toward Beauty"
- World's Largest Man-made Floating Island to be Partially Open in Seoul on May 21
- An Adventure for the Future of Human Kind to Live Without Fossil Fuels
- Save the Date: Scientific Advances for Meeting the Specific Needs of Asian Skin
- Philips Lite-On Digital Solutions and ConvenientPower Announce First Freedom in Positioning Technology in Universal Wireless Charging of Devices in Cars
- "An Application That Automatically Displays My Picture on My Friends' Phones"
- YIPPA Entry Deadline Fast Approaches: May 31
- AhnLab Reports Region-Specific Malicious Codes and Trojans as Top Online Security Threats for 1Q 2011
- South Korea Joint Venture: Eberspaecher Expands Customer Base to Include Hyundai Kia
- Yonhap News Agency Today Launches Int'l Press Photo Contest Offering Largest Cash Prize of its Kind in World
- Expo Solar and PV Korea
- Year's first solar exhibition 'EXPO Solar 2011' will be held at KINTEX, Korea, from February 16-18
- Seoul Starts Operations of Electric Buses — First in the World
- Designed With Small Form Factor to Address Theatres with Low-Window Projection Rooms -
- Results of 108 Patients Demonstrate Safety and Efficacy
- Seoul Design Fair 2010 Full of Innovative Design Ideas
- Seoul Chosen as IDEA/Brazil 2010 Gold Winner
- NetQin Introduces Mobile Security Cloud Model at Wireless Security Symposium
- The Inaugural General Assembly of the World e-Governments Organization of Cities and Local Governments -- September 6-8, 2010 at Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul, Korea
- Seoul to Install Over 100 EV Chargers to Promote Eco-Friendly Electric Vehicles