NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
A New International Congress on Regenerative Medicine Held With Great Success by Cryo-Save in Bosnia
ZUTPHEN, The Netherlands, December 14, 2011 - It is part of Cryo-Save's educational program deployment to increase the awareness of stem cells therapy and regenerative medicine amongst healthcare professionals.
HOOFDDORP, The Netherlands, December 14, 2011 - 33 members of the award winning GB Acrobatic Squad and Britain's Got Talent winners, Spelbound, spent the day in a London studio bent in eye watering positions to achieve an incredible human statue of an ASICS running shoe.
ZAANDAM, The Netherlands, December 14, 2011 - "El Gordo" Prize Pool reaches a new high, is worth €2.5 Billion Frustrated lottery fans have been given another chance to buy tickets for this year's record-breaking "El Gordo" Christmas lottery.
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, December 12, 2011 - Acquisition Boosts Company's Expertise, Branding Platform in Premium Caf Segment Sara Lee Corp.
- DESSO Group Launches Online Platform for Architects and Designers
- Cryo-Save Group Opens their Doors to Customers
- Adfortel Introduces: Your Ads. Your Call. That’s VoiceAds RBT
- Sara Lee and its Joint Venture Partner Kaffehuset Friele to buy House Of Coffee Business From ISS
- LifeVibes CineXPlayer: First iOS Video App to Support High-quality Dolby Digital Plus Audio
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells: Prime Source for Transplants and Future Regenerative Medicine
- Ballast Nedam to buy Back its own Shares
- Ritchie Bros. Closing 2011 With Six Equipment Auctions in Europe and Middle East
- Cryo-Save is Proud to Announce the Achievement of 200,000 Samples Stored From Umbilical Cord Blood and Umbilical Cord Tissue
- Top Trends for 2012 - Purity, Authenticity and Sustainability Lead the Way
- Docdata Sells its Last CD and DVD Replication Activities in Tilburg to Replifact Media B.V.
- Q-Park Agrees Refinancing for EUR 1.1 Billion
- NAUTIS Maritime Simulators Receive DNV Certification
- AGT International Introduces Transformational Urban Management Solutions to China’s Mayors
- Mproof Integrates Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer into its Clientele ITSM Product Suite
- AEGON Withstands Market Turmoil With Continued Capital Strength and Resilient Franchise
- Sara Lee Names Ingrid Baron Chief Marketing Officer of CoffeeCo
- Plugwise Announces European Co-operation With Legrand
- SPIE Nederland Takes Part in the Construction of one of the Largest Onshore Wind Farms in the Netherlands
- Herbashoppen.nl Simplifies Buying Herbalife Products at up to 25% Off
- NXP Software Touches One Billion Lives
- HAL Allergy Includes First Patient in Phase II PURETHAL Mites Study
- Ballast Nedam Trading Update - Third Quarter 2011
- Merger Between North Sea Group and Argos Oil in Effect
- KEMA Opens Smart Grid Interop Lab
- Accessories4him.co.uk Gets a Brand New Look
- GMP Certification Awarded to Cryo-Save Lab, India
- Interim Notice DOCDATA N.V.
- IB Career-related Certificate Accepted as Regulated Qualification by Ofqual
- Cryo-Save Group N.V. is Proud to Announce a Step Forward in Cord Blood Stem Cell Education for Gynecologists: the Italian Case
- Facilicom Takes Over Indigo Services From Vebego
- New Teijin Plant in the Netherlands Makes World’s Strongest Tape
- Sara Lee Corp. to Sell Fresh Bakery Business in Spain and Portugal to Grupo Bimbo
- Webcast of QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN) Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results Call Set for November 3
- Sixteen Million Euro to Accelerate the Translation of Highly Promising Medical Research Into Clinical Care