VIENNA, December 6, 2011 - Tibor Tth, head of the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), today congratulated Indonesia's parliamentarians for bringing the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) "a significant step closer to becoming global law." "I welcome today's outcome of the vote in the Indonesian Parliament to ratify the Treaty," Tth said.
VIENNA, Austria, December 1, 2011 - - CEO, CTO, CSO and Full European Sales Team in Attendance China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
VIENNA, November 30, 2011 - Oscar-winning actor and producer Michael Douglas is well known for his commitment to nuclear disarmament. Now he has teamed up with the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization on a series of austere but powerful TV spots aimed at raising support for the Treaty.
VIENNA, November 16, 2011 - - Digital protection is now available We want to protect our lives.
VIENNA, November 7, 2011 - Innovative vaccines for intranasal spray delivery or oral administration combine high efficacy with easy application.
- Amsterdam Welcomes Experts on Cardiac Imaging at the Annual ESCR Meeting
- Europes Most Valuable Brand Corporation: LVMH Group / Global Leader: Apple
- Palestine Debate in Vienna - Absolutely Necessary Despite Strong Interventions
- Bausch + Lomb Introduces enVista Glistening-Free, Hydrophobic IOL in European Union
- Wealthibility - A New Philosophy of Wealth and Responsibility
- C SEED 201 - Engineered Luxury: The World’s Largest Outdoor LED TV, Designed by Porsche Design Studio
- TTL: Vienna Magic of Advent 2011
- Telekom Austria Group: Operational Success in a Challenging Environment
- Statement From ANHAM Regarding Claims Made in the SIGIR Report
- Vienna: Records set in the First 6 Months for Bed Nights and Hotel Sales
- Stem Cells - Revolutionizing Cosmetic Surgery
- OFID Ministerial Council Increase Resources in the Amount of US$1 Billion
- Schweighofer Prize 2011 Presented in Vienna
- OFID Governing Board Approves New Loans and Grants for Africa
- The Desire for Deceleration
- Salus Alpha Helps to Make Sean Penn's Charity Dinner During the Cannes Film Festival a Success
- Cinema for Peace Charity Dinner With Sean Penn on 18th May 2011 at Cannes Film Festival
- One-Off Special Effects Aimed at Saving Personnel Costs Over the Long Term Cause Reported Operating Loss
- To Progress Product Candidates Into Development and Maximise Potential of the Modular Antibody Technology Platform
- The University of Applied Arts Vienna, the Museum of Arts and Design in New York and the Austrian Cultural Forum New York Have Launched the Design for the Real World Redux Competition
- Light for the World Welcomes Dark & Light
- Standards: What Management and Staff Should Know
- For Non-US Media
- The Astellas European Foundation Winner of Urology 2011 Grant Announced
- Europe's Leadership Conference for Business Top Executives, Global and European Diversity Thought Leaders
- Alzheimer's Vaccine: AFFiRiS AG Announces Data on Lead Product AD02: Information on Efficacy
- Clinic DDr. Heinrich(R) Offers Revolutionary Autologous fat Stem Cell Therapies
- Philips' Imaging 2.0 Concept Brings Together a Host of New Technology Introductions and Greater Partnership With Radiologists in Mind
- Austria-Note / Note to Customers on Video Coverage of the Opera Ball With Guest Ruby, March 3rd 2011
- European Launch Marked By Presentations of Significant New Clinical Data Demonstrating the Value of PEM in Improving Treatment Decisions for Breast Cancer
- Clinic DDr. Heinrich(R) Performs Scar-Free Facelifts and Autologous Stem Cell-Assisted Facial Rejuvenations
- Net Income More Than Doubled to EUR 195 Million
- OFID Targets Sustainable Development With Four African Countries
- United Kingdom in Sixth Place Amongst Vienna's Top Markets With 373,000 Overnights
- For the First Time, Standards Made in Austria Permit Harmonised Valuations World-Wide