Technology for Marketing & Advertising Announces Over 100 Free Educational Sessions in its 2011 Seminar ProgrammeBy United Business Media Ltd, PRNE
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
LONDON, February 3, 2011 - TFM&A, the UK's longest running marketing, advertising and media
exhibition, has just announced its educational line-up for 2011, which
includes over 100 case-study led sessions from leading global brands and 10
keynote sessions from industry experts.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
TFM&A 2011 will be taking place at Earls Court 2, London on the 1st and
2nd March and this year has more sessions and bigger theatres than ever
The 2011 Seminar Programme is offered across ten themed theatres and
visitors will hear from big brands including M&S, British Airways, Cadbury's,
Panasonic, Sony Music, LastMinute.com and Rough Guides and Keynote speakers
from Econsultancy, Facebook, eBay Advertising, Experian, Cisco and IDM.
2011 Seminar Programme Highlights Include:
* Data & Marketing Analytics Theatre Sponsored by datanomic and Toluna
- Improving ROI through effective data strategy - Experian QAS - Turning social media data into actionable business intelligence - Alterian
* Integrated Marketing & CRM Technology Theatre Sponsored by SAGE CRM
Solutions and neolane
- CRM and eMarketing: The targeted marketing dream to create more qualified leads - Sage (UK) and Swiftpage - Print isn't dead! How digital print still plays a crucial role in delivering effective integrated marketing campaigns - Hewlett Packard
* Content Management & Ecommerce Theatre Sponsored by sitecore and ektron
- The challenges of capturing mobile market share for eCommerce business and retailers - Netbiscuits - Managing your brand in a 24/7 open enterprise: Is everyone reading from the same page? - Huddle
* Email, Mobile & Analytics Theatre Sponsored by emarsys and Silverpop
- Successfully Embracing the Digital Revolution: Understand how to deliver a collaborative digital marketing strategy - Webtrends - A Masterclass in Digital Marketing: How to integrate digital channels or engaging campaigns - Experian CheetahMail
* Search, Social Media & Web 2.0 Theatre Sponsored by ExactTarget
- What Every Online Marketer Needs to know about Universal SEO - Lakestar Media - Online Advertising through Mobile and Video Platform: What are the real opportunities for brands? - Starcom MediaVest
For more information about the TFM&A education programme and to register
for free entry please visit www.t-f-m.co.uk
New for 2011, TFM&A have also launched its sister show Online Advertising
and Affiliate Expo, which will be running alongside TFM&A in Earls Court 2.
This niche exhibition includes two theatres dedicated to Online Advertising
and Affiliate Marketing. Sessions will cover topics including Behavioural
Targeting, Contextual Advertising, Social Commerce and Affiliate Marketing
and Mobile Ad Networks. Registered visitors to TFM&A can visit OA&A for free
with their TFM&A badge.
For further information on OA&A and to register for free entry, please
Notes to Editor:
A selection of photographs from TFM&A 2010 are available. If you require
any images to support this release please email Emily.email@example.com
About Technology For Marketing & Advertising
Technology For Marketing & Advertising is the UK's largest and
longest-running integrated marketing-solutions event delivering digital,
direct, data and CRM solutions for marketing, media and advertising
professionals. It takes place annually at Earls Court 2. Total attendance to
TFM&A 2010 was 10,568 of which 9,325 were pure visitors (ABC Audited) - an
increase on 2009 with a total attendance of 9,643 of which 8,263 were pure
visitors (ABC Audited).
TFM&A offers visitors access to a full range of marketing & advertising
solutions to implement and deliver successful strategies and campaigns. For
more information go to www.t-f-m.co.uk.
Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo is a new event for the advertising
community launching in London from 1 - 2 March 2011 alongside TFM&A. OA&A
brings together brand owners & agencies with publishers, affiliate networks,
ad networks and ad-serving technology providers.
About UBM Live
UBM Live is a leading international provider of integrated media
solutions. Working throughout various market sectors including Air Traffic
Control, Care, Customer Management, Digital Marketing, Energy, Facilities
Management, Fire, Health & Safety, Interiors, Leisure, Security and Venues,
UBM Live produces a wide range of exhibitions, awards & events,
publications, conferences, digital products and directories.
Amongst its brands, UBM Live boasts: ATC Global, Decorex, IFSEC,
Interiors, International Confex, Internet World, TFM&A and The National
Business Awards. UBM Live's brands also have international replication in
China, India, South Africa and UAE. UBM Live is part of United Business Media
Limited (LSE: UBM.L), one of the world's leading business media companies
which employs more than 6,500 people in more than 35 countries. For more
information go www.ubm.com.
Press Contact: Maria Harper, +44(0)207-7234-8712, firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Contact: Maria Harper, +44(0)207-7234-8712, maria.harper at ubm.com
Tags: February 3, London, United Business Media Ltd, United Kingdom