Household / Consumer / Cosmetics
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Thousands caught without a TV Licence in the last two years As the Christmas countdown begins, TV Licensing and the Forum for Private Business are calling on business owners and managers to make sure they're correctly licensed if staff or customers are likely to be watching TV at their premises over the holiday period.
NEW DELHI, December 16, 2011 - Mr.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
CORBY, England, December 15, 2011 - - As the economy continues to struggle, new research shows consumers are more likely to turn tocoupon promotionsto make Christmas as special as ever - Key findings: 32% of women (vs 27% of all shoppers) are looking for more promotional offers than they were this time last year as the belt tightening seen in 2010 continues to get worse this Christmas Almost a quarter of shoppers (23%) who are looking for more promotions state they have less money than they did a year ago (up from 12% in April 2011) Only 8% of shoppers would remain loyal to their supermarket of choice if other retailers were offering better discounts at Christmas 78% of shoppers are planning to use promotional offers when doing their Christmas shopping this year, with 54% stating they intend to use three or more different promotional mechanics 74% of wealthier AB shoppers plan to use money off vouchers when Christmas shopping vs.
TOKYO, December 14, 2011 - Business Guide-Sha, Inc., the organizer of the Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS), announced on December 14 that its next exhibition will be held in February 2012.
- Top 10 Things to Consider When Redesigning Your Garden
- CARRERA "Champion" Sunglasses Keep Travie McCoy Shaded in Style in Gym Class Heroes Newest Music Video "Ass Back Home"
- Protect Your Home and Car This Winter
- Increase in Female Start-Ups as Women Entrepreneurs Capitalise on Lifestyle Trends
- House of Fraser Responds to Costly Concerns for His and Hers Christmas Gifts
- More Households at Risk of a Wet Homecoming if December 2010 Weather Repeats Itself
- Screwfix’s Range of Designer and Towel Radiators Heats up
- DESSO Group Launches Online Platform for Architects and Designers
- The Only Way is Essex Star Lauren Goodger Treads Her Own Path, Teaming up with New Look to Launch Range of Dazzling Dresses
- MAC Celebrate Gareth Pugh’s Colour Collaboration With Exclusive Launch Party
- Christmas Shopping Period is a Quiet Before Storm of Reviews, Say dooyoo.co.uk
- Driving Lesson Vouchers: the Perfect Christmas Gift
- Get the look for Christmas
- Steamed-up Specs Wiped-Out for Good
- Vogue and Online Leather Jacket Retailer IL2L team up for Online Fashion Week
- Hoeft & Wessel Appoints Maxa Technologies as UK Distributor for Skeye Handhelds
- Absorbing Increasing Personal Care Costs and Demands, and Maintaining Margins is Not Mutually Exclusive, Says Kline
- The Global Baby Food Market & Pediatric Nutrition Market is Booming: Expected To Attain A Market Size Of USD 63.7 Billion By 2017
- Win 100 in John Lewis Vouchers With John Lewis Pet Insurance
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Closing of $225 Million Senior Notes Offering in Connection With Tender Offers for Its Outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Expiration of Early Tender Period for Cash Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Any and All of Its 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and Any and All of Its 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- Revlok Mezzanine Floor Enables Rainbow Cosmetics to Cut Costs by Bringing Storage Back In-House
- Deck Your Halls With Christmas Trees and Decorations From Next
- Collect Plus Annually Processed Packages Now Total 4m
- George Sponsors Graduate Fashion Week for 2012 and Launches New Collection
- About Time to Grow GDP - Startling New Claim!
- Preval Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sales in Turkey
- DeCoro to Begin Manufacturing Leather Sofas in Cambodia
- Introducing the NEW Fitted Furniture Contemporary Lounge Concept
- Warming Up Your Laminate This Winter
- Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Maris Interiors LLP: Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU/
- In a UK First, ASOS Partner With Skype to Offer Free, Live Style Advice This Wednesday, 23rd November
- Wren Bedrooms Launches in Stevenage Showroom
- Next Launch Warming Winter Additions to Men’s Range