BARCELONA, Spain, December 14, 2011 - The Contract Research Organization Kymos Pharma Services -specialised in analysis for the pharmaceutical, fine chemicals, biotechnological, veterinary, cosmetic and nutraceuticals sectors- has signed an agreement with the French multinational group Ipsen to take in a team of eight scientists from Ipsen R&D Centre in Sant Feliu de Llobregat (Barcelona).
BARCELONA, Spain, December 1, 2011 - Multiple client/server SFA systems worldwide replaced by single cloud-based CRM solution Before selecting cloud-based Veeva CRM for 500+ users worldwide, Actelion Ltd.
BARCELONA, Spain, December 1, 2011 - Many buildings such as La Sagrada Familia and la Pedrera will light up in red coinciding with World AIDS Day for the second consecutive year The initiative is expected to be repeated in Barcelona each year to become an international reference in the fight against AIDS Coinciding with World AIDSDay, a large number of buildings and venues in Barcelonawill light up in redin support ofthe fightagainstthedisease.
BARCELONA, November 17, 2011 - RACEMOTORCYCLEENGINEERINGCOURSEFulltime72hours RACECARENGINEERINGCOURSEFulltime72hours ThisIntensivecoursewillrunfromJanuary16toFebruary2,2012 Monlau Competicin,theschoolofreferenceinSpain, is the Spanish pioneer as far as racing mechanic and engineer training is concerned.
BARCELONA, November 16, 2011 - Almirall's respiratory franchise continues to expand in COPD Clinical trials of the double bronchodilator combination have commenced to satisfy European and North American regulatory requirements Almirall, S.A.
- Zinio’s Global Magazine Marketplace Now Available on Virtually Every Tablet and Smartphone Around the World
- Human Genome Sciences Europe Moves to the Cloud With Veeva CRM to Support New Lupus Treatment
- eDreams Launches New Facebook Travel Game
- NComputing and Citrix Herald New Era of VDI
- Stallergenes Moves to the Cloud With Veeva CRM
- Almirall Announces Regulatory Filing of linaclotide for the Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation in Europe
- Pharco Pharma NV/SA Leverages Advantages of Cloud Computing With the Implementation of Veeva CRM
- eDreams Breaks Travel Stereotypes with Launch of New Blog Design and Video
- Mediterranean and Balearic Islands Still Top Choices for European Summer Travels
- Astellas Selects Veeva CRM for European-Wide Deployments
- Ron Arad Will Award the Winner of Jump the Gap at Roca London Gallery
- Aclidinium Bromide Submitted for Registration in Europe
- Daiichi Sankyo Selects Veeva CRM to Support Customer Engagement Initiatives in the United Kingdom
- Start of in-Patient Clinical Trials With NT-KO-003, the First Neuroprotective Drug for Multiple Sclerosis Without Immunosuppressive Effects
- SuperGay & the Attack of his Ex-Girlfriends Videogame Comes Out Available for Apple Platforms
- Online Display Advertising Bounces Back
- Iroko Cardio International Chooses Veeva CRM for European-wide Deployment
- Grifols and Talecris Biotherapeutics Announce the Signing of a Consent Agreement With FTC Staff
- Advancell has announced the initiation of a clinical phase IIb study of its treatment ATH008 for palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia syndrome, or hand-foot syndrome, a painful side effect of chemotherapy. This treatment could be available on the market by the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016
- The award recognizes business people who foster responsible economic globalization
- Safelayer Consolidated as a Supplier of eID and eSignature Solutions for Certification Services Providers (CSPs)
- HP Announces New Appointment for Carl Boustany
- Sativex(R) is Available From Today in Spain. The Approved Indication is Treatment of Spasticity due to MS in Patients not Responding to Other Therapies
- Customize a Dream Vacation - Paradizo's Top Choices for Exclusive Luxury Tours
- A Clinical Trial by Prof. Jean-Pierre Pelletier has Been Published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (1)
- Grifols Establishes Expert Advisory Council in Transfusion Medicine
- CA Clarity PPM Enables Greater Control and Management of Investment and Resources Allocation
- Advancell Announces Positive Phase I/IIa Results With Acadra (Acadesine) in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - CLL
- Enables Mobile Operators and OTT Service Providers to Take Advantage of the Market Opportunity from a Projected 150 Billion Minutes of Video Calling Per Year within 5 Years
- Increased Attendance at Industry's Leading Mobile Communications Event by 20% over 2010
- Operator Trials Confirm IPm as Practical Solution to Introduce New Services and Reduce Network Costs While Protecting and Enhancing Successful Messaging Networks
- New Managed Service for Roaming Implementation and Management Available Via Joint Offering
- GSMA Announces Winners for Band App Audition, Coca-Cola Brand App and Vodafone mWomen Challenges
- Borqs Announces WAC 1.0 Compliance for Android-based Web Runtime
- Supports Layers 2- through 7 functions and full deterministic processing of LTE EPC, DPI, IPTV network traffic at wire speed