Performance Test of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Running on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Delivers Unprecedented Results Redwood Shores, Calif.
Redwood Shores, Calif. December 13, 2011 News Facts Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Release 7.5 (www.oracle.com/us/industries/communications/communications-brm-7-5-ds-1409732.pdf) , the industry's leading billing and revenue management platform.
Study Shows Consumers Value a Consistent Experience Across Channels Redwood Shores, Calif.
Oracle also Releases Update to Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 5.0 to Enhance Third-Party Application Development and Optimize Network Utilization and Control Redwood Shores, Calif.
Research finds 2012 priorities for Communications Service Providers include striking a better balance of in-house and outsourced IT and making better use of applications such as CRM Redwood Shores, Calif.
- Oracle to Demonstrate how Cable Operators can Rapidly Launch and Fulfill New Cable Services like "TV Everywhere"
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Communications Policy Controller to Help Service Providers Better Manage the Explosion in Data Usage and Deliver the Highest Quality Customer Experience
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Communications Service Controller to Speed Service Migration and Enrich the Customer Mobile Experience
- Leading Analyst Firm Positions Oracle in the Leaders Quadrant for Operations Support Systems among Communications Service Providers
- New Mobile Consumer Report from Oracle Shows Data Use is Increasing at a Rapid Pace as Tablets, Smartphones and Apps Saturate Wireless Space
- Telefnica Germany Deploys Oracle Communications Order and Service Management 7.0 to Accelerate Service Delivery and Reduce Order Fallout
- Hughes Telematics, Inc. Provides Connected Vehicle Services to Hundreds of Thousands of Customers by Leveraging a Full Suite of Integrated Oracle Solutions
- Sky Brasil Selects Oracle Communications Solutions to Support its Rapidly Growing Business
- Oracle Buys GoAhead
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Communications Digital Store to Help Service Providers Meet Growing Consumer Demand for Digital Content
- Oracle Communications Prepaid Charging Solution Helps Communications Service Providers Thrive Amidst the Smartphone and Data Explosion
- LG U+ Implements Oracle Communications Applications for Efficient Network Resource Management of 3G and 4G LTE Networks
- New Oracle Communications Report Released: 'Rethinking IT Strategy...Can It Enable a Step Change in Communication Service Provider Performance?'
- Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution 6.2 Enables Fast and Cost-Effective Converged Fulfillment for Business Services
- Oracle Extends Next-Generation, Multivendor IP and Ethernet Provisioning Capabilities with Oracle Communications IP Service Activator 7.0
- Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery Solution is First to Achieve New TM Forum Frameworx Solution Certification
- Communications Service Providers Want Industry Standards Adopted for BSS/OSS Business Processes and IT Architecture
- 100 Million Subscriber Performance Test of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Running with Oracle Exadata Database Machine Breaks Performance Records
- KT Selects Oracle Communications Solutions for its Next-Generation Billing, Service Delivery Platform and Operational Support Systems
- Colt's Cloud Services Supported by Oracle to Gain First Mover Advantage
- New Report Demonstrates Mobile's Growing Influence on Consumer Retail Activity
- Oracle Enables Agile, Service-Driven Planning of Next-Generation Networks
- Oracle Leading Network Enablement for Wholesale Application Community Operators
- Oracle Unveils Netra SPARC T3 Servers
- Capgemini launches Global Business Analytics Service for Telecommunications
- Oracle Provides Comprehensive Software Suite to Support Cox Communications' Wireless Service
- Oracle Announces Next-Generation Service Delivery Platform Product Innovation
- Oracle to Demonstrate Market-Leading Innovation at Mobile World Congress 2011
- Corporacin Digitel Reduces Time of Bill Delivery by 90 Percent with Oracle Self-Service and E-Billing
- Oracle Communications Data Model Receives Broadest and Most Comprehensive TM Forum Information Framework (SID) Certification
- New Report Shows Mobile Consumers Eager for New Technologies, Still Covet Service and Price
- Oracle Extends Leadership in Communications Industry with Product Enhancements
- Oracle to Demonstrate Innovation and Commitment to Communications, Media and Entertainment Industries at Oracle OpenWorld
- Oracle Unveils Next-Generation Servers to Enhance Communications Services
- Monaco Telecom Extends Relationship with Oracle Communications