ABBOTT PARK, Illinois and COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 20, 2010 - EpiTherapeutics and Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced a collaboration agreement to develop new anti-cancer drugs by making small-molecule inhibitors against selected epigenetic oncology targets.
LONDON, December 20, 2010 - En man som vill uppvakta en kvinna har strst mjlighet att lyckas om han ger henne komplimanger om hennes "vackra lppar", enligt en ny global underskning om raggningsfraser som anvnds av mn nr de flrtar p ntet.
LONDON, December 20, 2010 - A man trying to woo a woman will stand the best chance of success if he compliments her for having "beautiful lips", according to a new global study of pick-up lines used by men for online flirting.
BARCELONA, December 20, 2010 - Veeva Systems, the global leader in cloud CRM solutions for the life sciences industry announces the ability to integrate with Mederi, a leading provider of network intelligence and insights for the healthcare industry.
MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT, Belgium, December 20, 2010 - The Belgian biotechnology company, Cardio3 BioSciences, a leader in the discovery and development of regenerative and protective therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, today announces positive pre-clinical results from its in-house product candidate C3BS-GQR-1, a "cardiopoietic" cocktail designed to treat patients suffering from acute myocardial infarction in order to protect cardiac tissue from damage and direct heart stem cells to mature and restore pump function.
- Digital Marketing Software Company Taps Media and Advertising Veteran to Drive Growth and Partnerships
- Get a Little FAITH This Christmas
- Integrated Solution to Help to Expand Product Portfolio and Enhance the Bank's Services
- First Effective Non-Opioid Treatment in Two Decades Could be Available Within Two Years
- Celebrity 'Word Nuts' Reinvent the Online Crossword for Crisis at Christmas - and Raise Awareness of Homelessness Through Social Gaming
- SPB Software Collaborated With Fujitsu to Create the User Interface of NTT DOCOMO Smartphone REGZA Phone T-01C
- Theobromine Based Drug Close to Commercialisation, Has Potential to Address the Serious Need for a Safer, Opioid Free Treatment for Persistent Cough
- GSMA Announces Five New ADCs as Part of App Planet at Mobile World Congress
- New Treatment Option Contributes to Fight Against Hypertension, Which Affects over 30% of Adults in Europe(1)
- Stay Safe, be Seen With Screwfix
- World's first SOC to support VP8 HD Video Playback, support Internet TV
- Ukraine Strives for a Breakthrough in Countering Corruption
- Survey Reveals Over Three Quarters of Employees Have Stolen From Workplace
- Phadia Allergy and Autoimmunity Products Commercially Approved in India
- MirriAd Sign Two Contracts With International Media Businesses, Australia's Seven Network and Turkey's Advertainment
- BSI: Guidance is Key to Improve Dementia Care
- GSX Solutions Recognized at the BlackBerry EMEA Innovation Awards 2010
- Mueller Industries, Inc. To Receive $10.5 Million in Settlement of Its Lawsuit Against Peter Berkman and Jeffrey Berkman
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Website Leasing Services Launched by Top SEO Company
- Mice, touchpads, keyboards, wands or remote control pointers can now benefit from ZigBee control
- Distinction goes to the firm that made most significant contribution to community
- Savtira Corporation Announces Its Entry Into The Digital E-commerce Outsourcing Marketplace
- Duluth Metals and Franconia Minerals Enter into Arrangement Agreement; Consolidates Position in the Duluth Complex, Minnesota
- Current overcapacity in European coated papers market at 1.2 million tonnes
- Young Investigators invited to apply -
- Stena Line Buys Two Routes on Irish Sea
- Economic Growth Poised to Kick into Higher Gear by Second Quarter of 2011
- Virgin Holidays - Famous Sights of Las Vegas
- CityIS, a Viju Group Company, Receives 'Excellence Award for UK&I' at Cisco Collaboration Partner Summit 2010
- UK Wholesale Spot Gas Prices Jump to Two-Year High on Near Record Demand
- Debenhams Reveals That Men Spend More Time Getting Ready Than Women
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes on its December 20, 2010 Announcement Date
- Development of Hybrid Technology for BRP's Can-Am Spyder Roadster
- New combined UL Mark & new pan-European UL-EU Mark provide greater global market access for products covered under the Construction Products Directive (CPD)