AMSTERDAM, February 16, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today reported its results for the year to December 31, 2010.
CAMARILLO, California, February 16, 2011 - BNK Petroleum Inc.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, February 16, 2011 - AEGON announces that Supervisory Board member Cecelia (Sue) Kempler has submitted her resignation from the Board due to health reasons.
AMSTERDAM, February 16, 2011 - Small scale LNG has been experiencing considerable growth in the past years and will be gaining even more popularity and importance in the upcoming years.
LONDON, February 16, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG".
- Just Five Weeks Left to Win the Chance to Star on TV
- Operator Trials Confirm IPm as Practical Solution to Introduce New Services and Reduce Network Costs While Protecting and Enhancing Successful Messaging Networks
- Driverguard Gets TV ad Campaign on the Road
- Cremer Care Presents Raw Materials From 100% Controlled Cultivation
- Committed to the UN's Green Actions, Promoting Green Innovations to Global Companies
- New Managed Service for Roaming Implementation and Management Available Via Joint Offering
- ART: The Hippocrates by Artist Peter Engels Sold for 45,000 Euros
- Smarterphone Presents Mobile OS That Makes Phones From $25 and Up Smart
- Central National-Gottesman Acquires Turkish Paper Merchant
- Amanda Sefton to Lead Ketchum Pleon's Healthcare Practice
- UK CFOs Increasingly Optimistic With 44 Per Cent Confident About Economic Prospects Facing the Country
- Casio Continues Official Partnership with Red Bull Racing, Last Season's Formula One Champion
- As Food Inflation Rises to 4.6% Consumers Must Shop Savvy to Avoid Hardship, Says Savoo
- Faith and Political Leaders Warn About 'Cancer of Extremism' Infecting Communities Across the Globe -Including UK- Following Atrocities in Indonesia
- Offshore Wind China 2011
- Xodus Group Sets up Houston Base With Eye on Major Growth
- UK Rates Will Rise in First Half - Economist Intelligence Unit
- ReportsnReports - Oil and Gas Annual Deals Analysis 2011
- IMS Research Launches New Consulting Approach to Identify Better Business Growth Opportunities
- IIUM Confers Honorary Doctorate on His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al-Nuaimi
- Union Bancaire Prive Rolls out its Strategy in Asia and Appoints Stephan Repkow as Head of Private Banking in the Region
- DigitalRoute Maintains Momentum Into 2011
- Ekahau to Showcase Innovative Applications, New Products and Interactive Demonstrations at HIMSS11 in Orlando
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics B.V/
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Weight Loss & Diet Management Products & Services Market (2010 - 2015)
- Game Group - Strategic Update From CEO
- Vibrant, Contextual Ad Leader, Grows UK Premium Publisher Network
- UAE Leads the way in Middle East Tunneling Industry
- Reliance Life Insurance Will Contribute Rs. 25,000 to Room to Read for Every Six Hit in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Under the 'Boundaries for Books' Campaign
- Diary Event: Wednesday 23rd February
- Air Charter International Takes Victims Out of Egypt
- Blu-ray Sales Up 76% in Western Europe; 120% in Japan -
- 'At Least 68 Million Votes' for The King's Speech
- Project includes transformation of Natural/ADABAS to C#/SQL Server
- EasyVista Becomes First ITSM Solution To Achieve PinkVERIFY(TM) Compatibility on 15 ITIL v3 Processes