UTRECHT, The Netherlands, February 18, 2011 - Eurail Group G.I.E., the organisation dedicated to the marketing and management of the InterRail Passes, reports positive full year sales results for 2010: 244,000 Europeans enjoyed the freedom of travelling with InterRail and InterRail Pass sales increased 6.2% compared to 2009.
MOSCOW, February 18, 2011 - From 20 to 24 February, the Federal State Unitary Enterprise Rosoboronexport will present the newest Russian armaments and military equipment at the 10th International Defense Exhibition, IDEX 2011, to be held in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 18, 2011 - blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced that a blinkx app will soon be available on Boxee.
BERN, Switzerland and STOCKHOLM, February 18, 2011 - Bern/Stockholm Bucher + Suter AG, specialists for intelligent contact centers, and Teleopti AB, Workforce Management specialists, cooperate to streamline Workforce Management solutions in Cisco contact centers.
LONDON, February 18, 2011 - GP Business, a leading non-clinical magazine for General Practitioners, is to massively increase its circulation - from 10,000 to 33,000 - and launch a new website, gpbusiness.co.uk.
- Hon'ble Minister of State for Science & Technology Inaugurates the EFY Expo, 2011
- Anglo American CEO Interviewed on Annual Results
- Andr Rieu Brings his Spectacular Production to Denmark
- Trimega Invests GBP1 Million in New Lab
- Schneider Electric is Launching Go Green in the City, a New International Case Competition for Students Focusing on Innovative Energy Solutions for the City
- BYD's Two New Green Vehicles Will Make European Premiere at 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- The Fair Will Hold its Next Edition From 18 to 22 January, 2012
- Avant 5000 model offers multi lines and other new capabilities
- Sustained by Cloud Computing and International Development, Esker Achieves 19% Growth in 2010
- VSAT Technology Leader to Take Major Role in Supporting Global Broadband Rollout
- ICIS Pricing Launches its Weekly Asia Soap Noodle Report - the First and Only Weekly Price Benchmark Covering Standard Grades
- "Time to Think Big", Says Virgin
- Medivir - The Phase 3 Program for TMC435 in Treatment-Naive Patients and Patients who Have Relapsed After Prior Interferon-Based Treatment has Now Started
- 24 Hours of Spread Betting Indices
- Excellent Functionality of Recruitment Agency Software, Bond Adapt, Moves 'Education Specialists @ UWIC' Away From Traditional Recruitment System Methods of Database and Administration Management, Resulting in a 75% Time Saving
- Travelzest Launches Top 11 for 2011 Competition
- Voyages Jules Verne Adds New Itineraries to its Popular Worldwide Brochure
- New Customer Wins and Partnerships Signal Sage ERP X3 Global Growth
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- King.com Delivers Popular Social Games to Global Audience with Cross-Platform Approach
- Light India International 2011 (LII 2011) Known to be the Biggest Lighting Fair in India
- New Research Shows Player Power Could Illuminate the FA Cup Final
- Company Declares 349th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- German Army, US Air Force and UK Royal Navy to Speak at 10th Annual International Military Helicopter Conference
- EU Regulation Follows Fragrance Industry's Voluntary Global Ban
- WinkBall's Video Campaign 'Bringing Back the Passion' to Highlight the Importance of Greatest Football Tournament, The FA Cup
- Scrapping the Nimrod: A UK Capability Gap
- British Airways is Adding an Extra Day in the Sun in Mauritius
- Local WinkBall Video Reporters to Collect Sporting Opinion From Cricket Fans via Video Vox-Pop Coverage
- Magna International Inc. - Revised - Notice of Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Year End 2010 Results
- Cruise Amour Unveils Network of Local Cruise Advisors
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend for First Quarter
- 'Bittersweet Cookies': New Types of 'cookies' Raise Online Security & Privacy Concerns in EU Agency Paper
- The Search is on for Britain's Dream Teachers