NEW DELHI, January 10, 2011 - Wildcat Publishing Inc.
AMSTERDAM, January 10, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in human gene therapy, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Institut Pasteur, Paris, France, and a group of French research institutes (together the "Consortium") to support clinical development of a novel gene therapy to treat Sanfilippo B.
SINGAPORE, January 10, 2011 - CrimsonLogic, leading provider of eGovernment solutions and services, announced that it has embarked on a strategic project to develop a National Authentication Framework (NAF) for the Kingdom of Bahrain.
OXFORD, England, January 10, 2011 - Only one week into the new year swine flu has already claimed several lives.
LONDON, January 10, 2011 - The Estate of Adrian Jacobs, the deceased British children's author, regrets that its US breach of copyright action, brought in good faith against Scholastic INC in relation to Harry Potter in the USA has been summarily dismissed by a New York Judge.
- Forecasts for Cosmetic Surgery Trends 2011
- New Study Reveals Dark-Coloured Fruit Makes Skin Visibly More Attractive
- CNPV Announces Inauguration of First Largest Utility Scale 7MW Solar Power Project in Shandong Province
- Newest Hooters Restaurant to Open in Cape Town, the Most Dynamic City in One of the World's Fastest Emerging Global Economies
- Heenan Blaikie Recruits 16 New Lawyers in Paris
- Innovation in Loyalty, the first club(TM) Launches eBook and Audio Book Digital Rewards to Engage Consumers and Encourage Higher Brand Interaction
- The World's Largest Healthcare Communications Network Releases Survey Findings, Unveiling Predictions for Healthcare Marketing in 2011
- Q-ParkNV Announces New Supervisory Board Member
- U.K. titles now available - 'one-stop experience for global content'
- European Rail Pass Company Offers Best Social Media Customer Service
- New Year, New Catalogue, New Products - Screwfix
- Open Market Option Offers the "Best Annuity Rates"
- Retirement Solutions and Annuities4u Merge
- Takeda San Francisco and Pieris Sign Anticalin(R) Therapeutic Collaboration
- Kyiv Shows World's Largest Drop in Hotel Room Prices
- Far East Energy Announces December 31, 2010 Receipt of Initial Cash Payment for Gas
- Innovative Deal Structure Leverages Cost Savings to Fund Upgrades to ASCAP's Cloud Computing Environment
- Leading Publisher Offers Electronic Books to UN Program Providing Research Access to the Developing World
- World premiere in Detroit: mid-engine coupe as a technology test bed
- Salient Stills Expands Presence in Europe with Major Adoption of VideoFOCUS Pro in Poland
- The Company Will Triple its Purchases of Certified Coffee; Expand its Partner Programs
- Interim Results From Mesoblast's Phase 2 Heart Failure Trial Shows 'Off-the-Shelf' Proprietary Adult Stem Cell Product Revascor(TM) Reduces Cardiac Events, Mortality, and Hospitalization
- Hole 10SWC730 Intercepts 2.5% Cu & 1.4g/t Au over 13.3m Including 3.1% Cu & 1.3g/t Au over 9.0m at Wildfire
- Excaliard Announces Positive Results From Three Phase 2 Clinical Trials for EXC 001, Showing Significant Improvement in Both Hypertrophic and Fine Line Scarring
- President Banda Celebrates as the Construction of Two Major Sports Stadia in Lusaka Commences
- The New BMW 5 Series Touring
- MarketsandMarkets: Advances in Biometric Technologies Market Worth $11,229.3 Million in 2015
- PetroChina and INEOS Announce Plans for new Trading and Refining JV in Europe
- Debenhams Reveals Women Remain 'Age Defiant' Till Their Seventies and Beyond
- LEGAL ADVISORY: NOT FOR PUBLICATION
- Licensing Deal Brings World's Leading Independent Artists To Rdio
- Lokad uses Windows Azure Platform from Microsoft to boost time-to-value and expand retail market opportunity for new highly scalable and cost-effective sales forecasting offering in the cloud
- OnRelay and Swisscom Partner Around Mobile PBX
- Financing Will be Used to Develop Avexxin's Lead Compound Against Psoriasis Through Clinical Phase I/IIa
- Fannie Mae Redemption