MUMBAI, India, January 13, 2011 - In the news release, "makiko sadaka Brings to India a Revolutionary Solution to Restore Grey Hair to its Original, Natural Colour" issued on 12 Jan 2011 04:30 GMT, by makiko sadaka over PR Newswire, we are advised by a representative of the company that Mark Trayling's contact number should be +91-99207-70430.
NEW YORK, January 13, 2011 - More than one-third of the world's 250 largest retailers suffered a decline in sales in fiscal year 2009 as the global downturn led to more cautious consumer behavior and a drying-up of available credit.
LONDON, January 13, 2011 - John Rigas, Chairman of the Board of Asprey, announced today that Paddy Byng has been named Managing Director of Asprey Holdings Limited.
TOKYO, January 13, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on January 13 that it has expanded the data-transmission capacity of its Global IP Network between the United States and Japan to an industry-leading 400 gigabits per second (Gbps).
BANGALORE, India, January 13, 2011 - Highlights Consolidated results under IFRS for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 - Revenues were $1,585 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2010; QoQ growth was 6.0%; YoY growth was 28.7% - Net income after tax was $397 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2010; QoQ growth was 6.1%; YoY growth was 18.9% - Earnings per American Depositary Share (ADS) was 0.69 for the quarter ended December 31, 2010; QoQ growth was 6.2%; YoY growth was 16.9% - 40 clients were added during the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries - Gross addition of 11,067 employees (net addition of 5,311) for the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries - 1,27,779 employees as on December 31, 2010 for Infosys and its subsidiaries "The weaker economic recovery in developed markets coupled with high unemployment and risk of sovereign default could impact industry growth," said S.
- The APG Software Suite Provides Customers with Unified Performance Management
- First Independent Retailer of Rail Season Tickets to Offer UK's 'Most Generous Reward Scheme'
- Students get Free 3D Glasses to Experience the Emotions of Studying Abroad
- WFM Partner Enhances CyberTech's Comprehensive Voice/Data Recording Solutions Suite
- Lavena Holding 5 GmbH Sells 8m Preference Shares of ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG (Representing 3.7% of Total Capital)
- Meet the Artist - 13 January From 6-8pm
- IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, Austria: Autumn 2011 Sees the Start of Five new Master Programs
- Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize 2011 - Nominations Have Begun
- MicronNexus travel agency clients to benefit from using the eNett solution to facilitate commission payments.
- Polymers Engineering Firm Nylacast are Looking to Recruit 40 Engineering Staff After Winning Multi-million Pound Projects in Their Key Industries
- Kyoto Money Recovered - Ukrainian President
- Ukraine's MP: Yulia Tymoshenko Resorts to her European Connections to Deny Corruption Allegations
- The Munich-based Unified Communications Specialist Shows Sophisticated Solutions at the "Cisco Networkers" in London
- Campaign by British Photographer Tim Walker Highlights Grandeur and Glamour of the World's Most Loved Champagne
- TalentSoft Announces That it has Raised 3 Million Euros in Capital to Strengthen its European Position
- Key Stakeholders Make Decisive Leap Towards Europe's Largest eHealth Event (Budapest, Hungary, 10-12 May, 2011)
- Eat Pray Love DVD set for a Valentine's Release
- Emirsyah Satar, President & CEO of Garuda Indonesia to Deliver Opening Address at UBM Aviation's Aircraft & Engine Finance & Leasing Asia Pacific Conference in February
- BSI Helps Protect Children Online With the Award of the First Kitemark Certification
- Winner in 'Policy Administration System' Category for Mastek's ElixirAsia Health Solution
- The National Trust Reaches GBP2.7 Million Target to Save The Procession to Calvary
- InterRail is for all Ages
- Cloud Based Parental Controls Devised by Netintelligence Receive Official Recognition
- Bradesco Informs the Earnings Release Schedule for the 4th Quarter of 2010
- Hainan Airlines Wins Prestigious 5-Star Rating From SKYTRAX
- HostelBookers Refunds Customers Affected by Flooding in Queensland
- THERMOCOOL(R) SMARTTOUCH(TM) Catheter from Biosense Webster Enables Contact Force Sensing in the Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Second Antwerp Diamond Trade Fair to Take Place January 30 - February 1
- Cross reference: The long version of the press release can be downloaded free of charge at: https://www.presseportal.de/pm/8249/koelnmesse_gmbh/?keygroup=dokument
- Epilepsy Treatment Zonegran(R) First Commercially Available Product
- Experian Warns Smartphone Users to Smarten Up
- Four clubs will vie for World Golf and Country Club Championship title
- Fannie Mae Prices New Issue 2-Year Benchmark Notes(R) due February 26, 2013
- ISL Groop Offers a Free Online Meeting Alternative to DimDim Customers
- Mirial Releases SIP/H.323 Video Conferencing Client for iPhone