NEW YORK, January 18, 2011 - The Valence Group today announced that it has successfully advised the Vertex Chemical Corporation on its definitive agreement to sell substantially all the assets of Vertex Chemical Corporation and its affiliates to Hawkins, Inc.
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, January 18, 2011 - The Global Wind Energy Council, WWF, the LEGO Group, the UN Global Compact, Vestas Wind Systems, PricewaterhouseCoopers (the Official WindMade Verification Partner) and Bloomberg (the Official Data Provider to WindMade) today announced their support for the development of the first global consumer label identifying corporations and products made with wind energy.
NEW YORK, January 18, 2011 - OneVoice joined opposition leader MK Tzipi Livni (Kadima) and several Knesset members in Jerusalem on Monday to launch the first ever Two-State Solution Caucus, amid major political shakeups that threatened to further deadlock peace efforts.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, January 18, 2011 - Lundbeck welcomes the news that patients in England and Wales with moderate or severe Alzheimer's, within specific conditions, will qualify for treatment with Ebixa(R) under the Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
SAN FRANCISCO, January 18, 2011 - blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced that it will distribute exclusive video content from TV Guide Network.
- Risk Management Infrastructure and Risk Reporting Take on New Prominence for Institutional Investors
- Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Sell Pacific Scientific Aerospace Business for $685 Million
- Delta Partners Appoints Former Deutsche Bank Vice Chairman as Managing Partner & Head of Corporate Finance
- Record Attendance Reflects Accelerated Growth in Indian Pharma Market
- La clave del exito para invertir online: Podria estar en el marketing? Saxo Bank revela su estrategia
- Stephen Langton appointed Executive Director of the Centre
- Zinio Extends Macworld Event Free Reading Offer to Bloggers Worldwide
- New 10-Year Turn-Key Datacentre(R) Lease Delivers Secure and Reliable Disaster Recovery Site
- Ukraine Japan Relations: Ukrainian President to Visit Japan and Meet the Emperor
- New Robert Half Salary Guides Identify Finance, Accounting and Financial Services Roles Poised for Growth
- Does Your Boss Have a Sauna in his Office?
- Pussycat Doll Kimberley Wyatt and Top Model Jodie Kidd join Marks & Spencer to Support BUAV campaign to end Cruel Animal Tests for Cosmetics Sold in Europe
- Adder Launches a Range of Next Generation Secure KVM Switches With Common Criteria EAL4+ Certification and a Tempest Level I Qualified Design
- Vertellus Specialties Announces Joint Venture in India With Vapi Products Industries
- ABSA Stays Ahead of the Market With CashWebCommunity From Transtrack International
- Integrated Facebook Application Collects Feedback Within the Social Networking Site to Maximize Consumer Engagement, Insights
- Aleris Breaks Ground for $300 Million Greenfield Rolling Mill in China
- MarketsandMarkets: World Mobile Applications Market Worth US$25 Billion by 2015
- PKL's Pop-Up Website
- Glasgow Eye Students Make it a First
- UsefulFeedback!, the On-Demand Complaints Management System, has Been Launched by iCasework With a Wide Range of Industry Specific Templates That Enable Multi-Channel Capture, Management and Root Cause Analysis of Complaints and Informal Feedback
- Supervisory Board of SeLoger.com Recommends to the Shareholders of SeLoger.com to Tender Their Shares to the Revised Offer
- Psion to resell NetMotion Wireless Mobility XE to Government and Commercial mobile computing customers
- IPA(R) used to identify and prioritize novel causal variant
- BSE in Association With Dalal Street Investment Journal Launches Stock Market Challenge
- Gerova Engages Kroll to Investigate Short Seller
- EquiLend Acts as a Vehicle for Central Counterparty Transactions
- Do You Use Technical Analysis in Your CFD Trading?
- Hole U242 Intercepts 3.3% Cu & 44g/t Ag over 7.5m (including 6.6% Cu & 84g/t Ag over 3.1m) Hole U246 Intercepts 3.0% Cu & 48g/t Ag over 6.8m (including 3.6% Cu & 55g/t Ag over 5.6m)
- Receives Financing From Oak and ICICI
- Savvis Announces Time for Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings Call
- Whitepaper uses popular Tetris game to illustrate mixing and matching of workloads in dynamic IT environments
- etyres Flooded With Calls to Replace Pothole-Damaged Tyres
- New App Brings Unprecedented Features, Functionality and Current Bridal Trends to iPhone and iPod touch
- Balt-Trans Acquisition Positions Sodrugestvo as Largest Privately Owned Logistics Operator in the Russian Grain Sector