OTTAWA, January 21, 2011 - Highlights: - Resumed position as a key supplier in the molybdenum-99 (Mo-99) supply chain with the restart of the National Research Universal (NRU) reactor - Established long-term supplemental supply of Mo-99 with Russian supplier, Isotope - Ended fiscal 2010 in a solid liquidity position and with financial flexibility, announcing dividend and Normal Course Issuer Bid (NCIB) program in January 2011 - Initiated reporting on three segments: Medical Isotopes, Targeted Therapies, and Sterilization Technologies - Nordion reports in U.S.
YELM, Washington, January 21, 2011 - Upon hearing the news that the fugitives had died in a shoot-out with police yesterday, JZ Knight, founder of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) expressed a mixture of relief and sadness, "I am joined by the staff and students of RSE in sending our prayers to the families, friends and community members of Sutherland who have been so tragically affected by the recent shootings on the du Plessis property.
GENEVA, January 21, 2011 - - CHMP Confirms its Initial Negative Opinion Regarding the Marketing Authorization Application for Cladribine Tablets - Merck Serono Remains Fully Committed to the Potential of Cladribine Tablets to Meet an Unmet Medical Need as an Oral, Short-Course, Disease-Modifying Drug for Multiple Sclerosis Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that following its request for reexamination, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) confirmed its previous position and adopted a final negative opinion regarding the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Cladribine Tablets as a treatment for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS).
ZURICH, January 21, 2011 - gategroup, the leading independent provider of onboard products and services to the world's airlines, has extended business for its core Gate Gourmet brand with Spain's leading carrier, Iberia.
FRIMLEY, England, January 21, 2011 - Siemens' employees are taking up the challenge of rowing to raise vital funds for The Stroke Association.
- 2010 emerges as the mobile security industry's most treacherous year yet
- NetQin Releases New Version 4.6 Beta of Anti-virus Application with New Cloud Security Technology and Real-time Monitoring
- VimpelCom Announces Intent to Raise Financing in the International Bond Markets
- Coty Inc. and Heidi Klum Announce Fragrance Partnership
- Q8Aviation Secures Major Services Agreement With National Oil Ethiopia
- This announcement and the information contained herein are restricted and are not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into the United States or Japan.
- Integrated Systems: BAGRI has Opted for the Orion Software Package by Capital Banking Solutions (CBS)
- Thomas Mann Criticises Escalation of Religious Animosity Toward the Christian Minority in Pakistan
- Credit trends improve across the board
- CHMP Opinion Based on Positive EMBRACE Study Data
- The National Trust Announces Farne Islands Seal Pups Found in Holland
- Queen Noor of Jordan and Documentary Director Morgan Spurlock Join First Jury
- Revenue at US$38.72 Million and EBITDA at US$2.13 Million
- 11th International Advanced Automotive Battery Conference
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Dell Locates Its First Western China Customer Service Center in Tianfu Software Park
- Two Thirds of People Have Been Forced to Change Driving Habits
- IndiaMART.com Along With ET NOW Present 2nd Edition of the Prestigious Awards
- Valued Opinions Reveals Britain as a Nation of Milk Chocolate Lovers
- European CEO Launches New Site
- Statement Regarding Acquisition
- Ideasbynet Reveals That the Average Mug is Used Over 2000 Times
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Santander Cuts Rates by up to 0.20 Per Cent & Introduces Two New Two Year Fixed 80 Per Cent LTV
- Ballast Nedam NV: Investigation Into Foreign Entity 1998 - 2001
- Facebook Receives $1 Billion from Goldman Sachs Overseas Offering; Digital Sky Technologies and Goldman Sachs Also Recently Made $500 Million Direct Investment
- Priorities are to Maintain a Strong Balance Sheet and Create Value for Shareholders
- Jackson Square Aviation Announces 2010 Results
- Results for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 under IFRS