NORRKOPING, Sweden, March 14, 2011 - Dreampark, one of the leading IPTV middleware providers on the European market, today announced that Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems (EAMS), an Egyptian provider of IPTV services, have chosen the Dreampark Dreamgallery(TM ) Middleware.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, March 14, 2011 - As of 11 March 2011, the Supervisory Board has allocated options to the members of the Board of Management: 40,000 options to Mr Theo Bruijninckx and 30,000 options to Mr Romeo Malizia.
BUCKINGHAM, England, March 14, 2011 - Herald the arrival of a new age in Workstation performance: the Cryo Octane EDP-WS.
LONDON, March 14, 2011 - Ariadne Capital, the London based investment and advisory firm acted as the sole financial advisor to BeatThatQuote.com on its sale to Google.
BARCELONA, March 14, 2011 - Almirall, S.A.
- Language Students Receive iPads to Improve Their English
- Faith in the High Street Slumps Because of Sales
- NeuQs - Free Help Desk Software Boosts IT Support Operations
- Merck Serono hosted groups of motivated Swiss scholars, designated by the foundation "Swiss Youth in Science", for the fifth year in its labs.
- Stockpair.com Launches Pair Options, the First Trading Product to Enable Direct Trading Based on the Relative Performance of Stocks
- Rod Cartwright Named Ketchum's Global Corporate Practice Director
- Autonomy Scored the Highest in Current Offering, Vision & Product Strategy and Services
- Antisocial Media: iPad Madness Causing Holiday Sadness?
- Customize a Dream Vacation - Paradizo's Top Choices for Exclusive Luxury Tours
- Europe's Leadership Conference for Business Top Executives, Global and European Diversity Thought Leaders
- Move From Hospital-centric to Community-wide IT Solutions Will Change the Patient Experience of Healthcare; Delegate Registration in Progress
- Fourth Asia-Pacific Office to Support Domestic Clients and Growing Enterprise Data Management Needs
- Altobridge Drives Growth with US$12 Million Funding From Intel Capital and IFC
- Earthquake Causes Partial Disruption of NTT Com Services
- Deal Would Provide European Expansion and Portfolio Diversification For Elanco, Lilly's Animal Health Division
- Far East Energy Announces Partial Exchange and Extension of Dart Energy Exchangeable Note
- Study Extends Mine Life to 2020 With Yearly Average Copper Production of 43 Million Pounds at an Average Cash Cost of $1.34/lb of Payable Copper
- Academic and Government Institutes Throughout Spain Gain Access to Abstracts and Citations Data
- Broadcasters Embracing Internet Protocol (IP) Will Benefit From Major Cost Savings Compared to Traditional Transmission Methods
- SIP/H.323 Video Conferencing on iPad 2 With Mirial ClearSea
- RECsolar Modules Were Ranked Second in a Year Long Comparative Quality Study by the Leading Trade Magazine Photon
- ISL Online's Remote Desktop Aiming for the US Partners at HDI
- All Business Units and Regions Contribute to the 63% Increase in the Net Result
- Japan 'Quake Pushes UK Gas and Power Prices to Record Levels
- Dr. Florent Frederix to Examine European Policy in Support of the Emerging Internet of Things at M2M Forum Europe
- UK Stag Dos are Fit for a King
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- 88 Percent of Canadian Businesses Now Offer Flexible Working
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Distribution Channel Expansion With Gamida MedEquip Ltd. in Israel
- ITIDA's Role to be Expanded to Include Regulation of e-Voting by Egyptian Expatriates
- Business Supports Middle East Revolt - But Risks Ahead
- Hanvon Launches a New Chapter in International Digital Publishing Cooperation
- Leading Industry Analyst Firm's Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
- Pesticide Spraying Courses Now Available From Newlands Training
- CCL Succession Management Study Wins Global Award