MALACCA, Malaysia, March 31, 2011 - Infineon Technologies invests 160 million US dollar this year to expand its production capacity, research & development and to upgrade its manufacturing facilities in Malacca, Malaysia.
GENEVA, Switzerland, March 31, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that Merck KGaA has entered into an agreement that broadens the scope of the collaboration with Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.
PARIS, March 31, 2011 - Maurel & Prom announces the acquisition by Pacific Rubiales Energy of 50% of its interests in the blocks Sabanero (M&P 100%), Muisca (M&P 100%), SSJN-9 (M&P 50%), CPO-17 (M&P 50%) and COR-15 (M&P 100%).
THE HAGUE, March 31, 2011 - Shareholders of AEGON N.V.
LONDON, March 31, 2011 - In a typical organisation, strategy is usually mapped out by a few people at a senior level but delivered by 100s if not 1000s at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Laserdenta Enhances Compatibility With Objet's 3D Printing Systems to Provide Unmatched Precision for Stone Model Fabrication
- WildTangent Launches Social Game Ad Platform in the UK with Campaign Firsts on Facebook by Cadbury and Namco Bandai
- Alexander Tillander Oy - Finland's Top Name for Jewellery
- Inauguration with a "Green Economy Summit" in Shanghai
- Dr. Ofer Shochet to Discuss Latest Requirements of Fortune 500 Companies and Service Bureaus and Reveal Newest Advances in Multi-Material Inkjet-Based Technology for Simulating Engineering Plastics
- Quality not Quantity is the Answer to Better Company Reporting
- Inmarsat to Acquire Ship Equip International AS
- Damage and Restoration Status Regarding Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake and Future Prospects
- INRIX Partners With Targa and Infoblu for Next Generation Traffic Information Services
- INRIX Partners With Viasuisse for Next Generation Traffic Information Services
- Volvo Car Corporation Selects Cognizant to Deliver Finance and Accounting Services for Enhanced Operational Efficiency and Business Effectiveness
- Infinity Group's IP Bank in China Further Expands Technology Base with Purchase of Ghost Cloud Computing Technology and Pulsar Welding
- Legal & General Teams Up With comparethemarket.com to Deliver Wider Choice in Home Insurance Cover
- New H5000 features widest measuring range of any metering technology with a single measuring element
- TheLongleyandGuardian.com Buys CalvinAyre.com
- Israel Discount Bank Announces Q4 & FY 2010 Financial Results
- Expanded Footprint Critical to Meet Growing Demand for Turbochargers Worldwide
- Research Report from Edison Investment Research
- Penske Logistics Earns Ford Motor Company's Gold World Excellence Award
- DealExtreme Offers Hiking & Camping Gear at Phenomenal Prices
- Sale of Fake Famous Brand Audio Equipment in Guangdong Brought to an end
- Electronic Banking Systems are Opening Doors for Banks to Extend Their Service Reach and Accelerating Economic Growth for Unbanked African Markets
- 10 Million FC2ID Registrants and 10 Billion Monthly Page Views
- Telnic Announces Launch of Two-Character and Numeric-Only .tel Names
- Mood Entertainment Extends Argos' Fisher-Price Pre-School Range
- RFS' Corrugated Aluminum RF Coaxial Cables Provide the Best Solution to the Copper Crisis
- Barclaycard Freedom Celebrates First Birthday
- 'Keeping Mum' Book Release: Caring for Someone With Dementia by Marianne Talbot
- Day4 Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Results
- Data Demonstrate Percentage of Breast Cancer Biopsies Seen Only on PEM Imaging
- Duck Creek signs premier insurance and risk management provider to the Energy Industry.
- American Graduate School in Paris and American University in the Emirates Sign Partnership Agreement
- Leading Video Management Software Bundled With Ready-to-use HP Z Workstation for Fast Setups
- Platelet Function Testing May Be Used to Aid Patient Management
- High Safe Technologies and BitDefender Partner to Better Protect Consumers From Internet Attacks