SEOUL, South Korea, May 4, 2011 - Introducing "itsMe," a smartphone application that automatically displays your picture onto your friends' phones when you call them.
HOUSTON, May 4, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today reported adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter of 2011 was $4.1 million compared to $9.7 million in the first quarter of 2010.
LONDON, May 4, 2011 - Lonrho Plc's seafood division, Oceanfresh, has been chosen to provide sixteen product lines to Makro under Makro's private label 'M brand'.
GENEVA, Switzerland, May 4, 2011 - WISeKey announces the arrival of Gary Shainberg in the newly established role of Chief Digital & Innovation Officer to lead the eSecurity company into new global markets.
COVENTRY, England, May 4, 2011 - Representatives of The Royal British Legion were invited to Coventry Building Society's ( www.coventrybuildingsociety.co.uk/homepage.aspx) Annual General Meeting to receive a cheque for over GBP1.7 million.
- UlookUbook.com: Spain Still the Cheapest Holiday Destination
- Product Innovation Underscores Commitment to Radiotherapy and Global Market Leadership in brachytherapy
- Haemophilia Society Launches Buddy Award
- Genuine Solutions - From Front Room to Queen's Award
- The Easter Weekend Saw Over Two Million Brits go on Holiday to Destinations all Over Europe, With Continental Breaks Remaining a Firm Favourite for Thrifty Holidaymakers
- Siemens Brings its Global Centre for Urban Sustainability to London
- Hult International Business School Announces Winner of the Hult Global Case Challenge
- travelmatch.co.uk: Online Travel Takes a Larger Role
- Easy Search Interface and Conceptual Search To Boost Productivity at Leading Global Law Firm
- Diskeeper Provides Licensed Trade Charity an end-to-end Solution for Servers, Storage Solutions and Desktops
- Paul Walker Reveals Himself for Davidoff Cool Water
- Saxo Bank has Begun Publishing Market Data From the OTC FX Options Market to Increase Transparency Into the Forex Market
- The National Trust Launches Campaign to Save Morris Car Inventor's Home
- MarketsandMarkets: Brazil Biomaterials Market Worth US$1.7 Billion by 2015
- Almac's Biocatalysis Business Continues its Strong Growth and Boosts its Visibility With the Launch of the selectAZymeTM Brand
- Innovative AP400 Mobile Edge access point platform designed to deliver IT comprehensive and flexible multi-function capabilities to securely scale, manage and assure service levels while reducing costs
- Oil Refineries Announces Readiness for Natural Gas Supply and Spot Agreement
- DHL Expedites Same Day Deliveries With NetDespatch eTrader
- IBM Power(TM) Systems Power 795 to Fuel IBM Cognos Business Analytics Cloud Services
- Calamares Acquisition Underscores SDL's Vision for the Future of Customer Engagement
- Aloft Abu Dhabi Wins AHIC's Best New Hotel Award
- Santaris Pharma A/S Advances New Cholesterol-Lowering Drug, SPC5001 Inhibiting Exciting New Target PCSK9, Into Phase 1 Clinical Trials for the Treatment of High Cholesterol
- Far East Energy Provides Update on CBM Subsidy and Spring Drilling Campaign
- Teleste Adds Intelligence to HFC Networks - No More Unnecessary Truck Rolls
- Aabar Investments Intends to Invest a Total of $1.0 Billion in Glencore's IPO and Will be the Largest Cornerstone Investor in the Company
- Leading Global Construction Group Architects Growth with Talent Intelligence
- Trimble Introduces Cloud-Based Field Service Work Management Solution to Manage Fleet Productivity
- To bring the net and people "2Gather" in China
- Training on the Simbionix GI Mentor Shows Sustainable Superiority Compared to Standard Endoscopic Training
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Paradigm Oilfield Services Secures Greenland Contract
- Turkcell Superonline Provides 1,000Mbps Fiber Internet Speed, Ranking Turkey Among Top Five in the World
- Spotlight on Spain Reveals Strong Adoption of Social Networking over Past Year
- DuPont Titanium Technologies Announces a Price Increase for Ti-Pure(R) Titanium Dioxide Products Sold in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Online Accounting Solution Provider, Twinfield, Discusses New Technology for Accounting Practices at Managing Partner Meeting on 6th May 2011