HARTFORD, Wisconsin, November 29, 2011 - e-ImageData Corp.
MADISON, Wisconsin, October 10, 2011 - With the decreasing cost and increasing throughput of sequencing, researchers require a high-performance, cost-effective sample preparation pipeline for targeted sequencing.
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin, September 30, 2011 - Johnson Controls, Inc., (NYSE: JCI) and Saft (Euronext: SAFT) have closed on the agreement to end their joint venture, Johnson Controls-Saft, which was formed in 2006 to develop and manufacture Li-ion vehicle batteries.
MADISON, Wisconsin, September 19, 2011 - - Faculty win Jim Bulloch Award for E-STAR Learning Project which increased pass rate, retention and course evaluation Sonic Foundry, Inc.(NASDAQ: SOFO), the recognized market leader for rich media webcasting, lecture capture and knowledge management, announced that Tilburg School of Economics and Management has won the prestigious Jim Bulloch Award for innovations in Management Accounting Education.
MILWAUKEE and PARIS, September 2, 2011 - Johnson Controls, Inc., (NYSE: JCI) and Saft (Euronext: SAFT) have reached an agreement to end their joint venture, Johnson Controls-Saft, which was formed in 2006 to develop and manufacture Li-ion vehicle batteries.
- SC Johnson's Commitment to Its Workforce Raises Company to Top of Global Great Place to Work(R) Lists
- The Company Takes Action to Strengthen its Commitment to Advanced Batteries
- Growing global customer base active in international Mediasite user groups and annual conference
- New consumer brand from leading weather information provider, Weather Central, predicts mild conditions and possible showers at Westminster Abbey's precise location for the decade's most anticipated wedding
- Precision Devices Inc. Becomes First Crystal Device Manufacturer to Obtain MIL-PRF-38534 Certification
- In-person and remote audiences to collaborate in the cloud during conference
- This industry-leading partnership will offer the insurance industry a new solution to estimate contents exposure on commercial policies
- A Specialized Initiative to Provide the Best Online Shopping Experience for Fashion-Forward Women Worldwide
- Mediasite lecture capture technology chosen for creating modern education center
- BIRD Energy Grant Will Support Virent's Conversion of HCL CleanTech's Pine Tree Sugars Into Hydrocarbon Fuels and Products That can be Sustainable, Cost-effective, and Compatible With Existing Infrastructure
- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) Announces Agreement To Be Purchased
- Partnership will support worldwide advancement of photovoltaic systems
- Sheffield Bio-Science Adds Chemically Defined Media Supplements to Product Portfolio
- Initiative is Part of Retailer's Mission to Provide Unparalleled International Service
- One of the world's largest law firms uses webcasting to connect 29 offices in 20 countries
- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh Launches the InFocus Solutions Suite to Diagnose and Fix Key Problems for Property Insurers
- Sheffield Bio-Science Wins 2010 Lilly Global Supplier Award
- Donated portable generators to provide power and serve as a reserve during hurricane season
- MSB's Environmental Conditions Database Helps Carriers Comply With New EPA Regulations
- MSB Adds 1,500 Green Items to Its Industry-Leading Partial Loss Claims Database
- MSB Announces Its Full Second Quarter 2010 Training Schedule Including a First-Of-Its-Kind Green Training Offering
- Agents Provide Input on New MSB Products at Agent Strategy Council
- MSB Regional Client Roadshow Helps Carriers Profit from Analytics
- MSB and Vertafore Partner to Create Once and Done Homeowners Transactions
- Sale of Unprofitable CSMS and Electronic Access Control Businesses Strengthens Balance Sheet and Positions VUANCE for Enhanced Profitability
- BNP Paribas in Milan Will Help Harley-Davidson Move Sale Process Forward
- Mediasite Named Best Webcast Platform in Streaming Media European Readers’ Choice Awards
- Sajan Launches New Software Company
- Technical University of Delft Online Leader Named to First Streaming Media Dream Team for Lecture Capture With Mediasite
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. to Acquire Metavante Technologies, Inc.
- Live Webinar - From Promise to Practice: Proven Strategies to Accelerate Your Campus-Wide Online Learning Initiative