BOSTON, Massachusetts, July 14, 2010 - Allot Communications Ltd.
LONDON, July 13, 2010 - Since England's exit from the World Cup, there has been a 23 percent increase in employment searches online, according to Experian Hitwise, the leading global online competitive intelligence service.
ZURICH, July 13, 2010 - Multimedia platforms proved central to fans' enjoyment of the 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) as FIFA - through its web and Twitter feeds - successfully delivered a range of complementary digital experiences to football enthusiasts around the world.
BEIJING, July 9, 2010 - Having successfully completed its journey in Eurasia, Dongfeng's "Explore the World" motorcade, on July 6, arrived in "the Mother City" of South Africa - Cape Town, where the motorcade members watched a semifinal game of the World Cup and cheered for their respective favorite teams.
LOS ANGELES, July 8, 2010 - As the world's attention is on South Africa and the World Cup finals, the Annenberg Foundation introduces PITCH:AFRICA, a first-of-its-kind rainwater harvesting and filtering system built into a football pitch (soccer playing surface).
- World Cup 'flops' retain commercial value
- BeautifulPeople.com Reveals the Most Attractive and the Ugliest World Cup Players of 2010
- Now its Official, 5 Million of Tigo's Subscribers Will be Able to Access MagoMovil and Play our new Fantasy World Cup 2010 Online Mobile Game
- Asia, Southeast Asia, South Pacific, and African nations benefit technologically and financially from Telairity systems
- Botnet Viruses Invade Smart-phones: Kicking up Some Dust on the World Cup
- Erick van Egeraat Wins International Competition for Dynamo Stadium in Moscow
- Full day devoted to sport, including Olympics and World Cup in 3D
- Sustainable Danish Hottie Joins the World Cup
- South Africa UK Health & Fitness Partnership USN & FamouslyFit.com Sign a "Fight for Britain's Fitness" Deal
- Le Creuset, Magimix and Coffee Promotions From Salamander Cookshop This Summer
- Get Your Photo Taken With the Lego World Cup - Sunday 27th June
- Football Grips the Internet as 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) Occupies Nearly an Hour a day of the Average European's Online Time
- Broadband Speeds Hit by England World Cup Fever as Fans Flock to Online Broadcast
- Allot MobileTrends Research Shows 26% Increase in Mobile Broadband Usage During Game Time
- Career World Champions 2010: Spain is Ahead of Germany and the UK
- Dr. Nono Simelela, CEO of the South Africa National Aids Council, is now an Official Ambassador of the Global HIV Awareness and Charity Campaign GOALS for SOUTH AFRICA
- Kitbag Offer 15% Off Entire England Range in Build-up to Crucial Group Stage Match
- World Cup a Catalyst for Iconic Faade Trends and Developments in South Africa Construction Industry
- Aditi Technologies Launches FIFA World Cup 2010 Tracker App for Android, BlackBerry, and Nokia!!
- The IT Job Board Reveals That Techies Remain Faithful to Their Jobs, and Absenteeism not a Concern for Employers
- Boris Johnson Meets London Companies in South Africa
- The Winners of the World Cup…Supermarkets!
- World Cup: Public Unsure of Sponsors and Motives
- Andrea Bocelli Sings in Astana, Kazakhstan
- Bavaria Fully Supports Arrested Dutch Women
- Record-Breaking Kick-Off for FIFA.com With 265 Million Page Views on 15 June
- World Cup Penalty: Nation Smokes More
- Equmen(TM) Signs Two First Class Australian Cricketers as Ambassadors
- How is South Africa Going to Manage Water and Wastewater Requirements During the FIFA World Cup?
- Customers Set to Score Savings of up to GBP100 when they Trade-in old TVs
- Who is Allowed to Watch the World cup Games in the Office?
- World Cup Eating Research Gives Brits the Red Card
- eServGlobal's FlexiContent to Boost Operator Revenue During World Cup
- 1/3 of Football Fans to Watch Games Over the Internet
- 1,408 Lucky Kids Will Walk Onto the Pitch with Football Superstars