CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - Britvic Plc reports a 14.6% jump in Group revenue and a dividend increase of 6% as part of 2011 Preliminary Results.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida, November 14, 2011 - ArKay Beverages, the world's first alcohol-free, whisky-flavored drink is made with only certified Halal ingredients! Since its introduction to the world two weeks ago, the media has been buzzing over the concept of a non-alcoholic, whisky-flavored drink that tastes just like the "real thing" and with 0% alcohol can be enjoyed by those who would otherwise not be able to drink.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 11, 2011 - Truvia Business Announces Four European Partnerships to Deliver Stevia-Based Sweetener to Consumers The Truvia business announced today another important step in the Pan-European rollout of the leading stevia-based sweetener.
AMSTERDAM, November 9, 2011 - Demand for sustainably sourced coffee, tea and cocoa continues to grow Amsterdam, November 8, 2011 - UTZ CERTIFIED enjoys a sales boost in its third quarter sales.
- ArKay–World’s First Alcohol-Free Whisky-Flavored Drink
- FEMSA Achieves Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 3Q11
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- A Glittering Evening of Fashion to Celebrate the Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary JC/DC Collection
- FEMSA Delivers Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 2Q11
- The Trend-Setting Brand is to Flow From the Pyrenees Across Europe: PINEO Needs New Sales Experts
- Sales of UTZ CERTIFIED Coffee, Cocoa and Tea Increase Significantly in First Half Year of 2011
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Daniel Hogan and Red Bull Settle Lawsuit
- gategroup's Performa Brand Joins With ACO To Launch '24 Heures du Mans Endurance Drink'
- Plastic is Not Fantastic
- FEMSA Shareholders Approved Ps. 4,600 Million Dividend
- A Record Year in Group Sales - Sales Totaled NIS 6.85 Billion, up 7.5%, With 9.1% Increase in Gross Profit and 3.9% Decrease in Net Profit
- FEMSA Grows Operating Income Across Operations in 4Q10 and 2010
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Financial Results
- Cup of Excellence(R) Winners Reap Huge Rewards
- Coca-Cola Selects 15 Developers to Move Forward in Competition to Create Innovative Mobile Apps
- Coca-Cola Chooses McCann as Agency Partner for Localizing Creative Work in Central and Southern Europe (CSE)
- Vibrant Brand Community Engaged by Signature Venues in Iconic Locations
- Britvic - Britvic Post Strong Underlying Results Despite Economic Climate
- Plastipak Announces Successful Commercialization of its ThermoShape(TM) Lightweight Hot-Fill Technology
- FEMSA Grows Operating Income Across Operations in 3Q10
- Coca-Cola(R), Vestergaard Frandsen and Water For All Work Together to Provide First Major Shipment of LifeStraw(R) Water Filters to Matungula District
- 5pm.co.uk Announces That Nominations for the 2011 Scottish Restaurant Awards are now Open
- ...and Why Not Donate the Price of One Whilst You Sip Away!
- Strauss Group Sales in the First Half Increased 7.9%, With 17.7% Growth in Operating Profit and 16.0% Growth in net Profit
- Exclusive Backstage Footage From the set of the Latest Nespresso Spot
- On-Going Expansion of its Boutique Network in Major International Cities a Major Factor in Continuing Double-Digit Growth at Nespresso
- Sommelier of the Year 2010 Praises Salzburg's Water
- realbuzz.com's Top 10 Tips to get Your Kids to Eat Healthily
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results
- Free Coffee Gifts for all - Rogers Estate Coffees Announces Special Coffee Giveaway
- Competitors from more than fifty countries vie for world title
- Trading House Makes Quantum Leap on Food Commodity Markets With EUR 100 Million Take-Over
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2010 Financial Results